Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 157 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 1)

Group Leader
Am still wondering why, at this point, he still hasn't dumped ruka cause
A) she's annoying
B)he loves chizuru anyway so he's gonna break her heart at some point, he could just say that I don't want u or some shit like that

Other than the author trying to make this simp some kinda placeholder for him probably never having a popular phase, I don't see why he is still so hung on ruka

Dex-chan lover
Ruka should just disappear. The only reason she isn't the worst girl is that there is Mami. At least she seems to be realizing she doesn't have chances, maybe she will break up with Kazuya and spare us from her presence.
The fact that Kazuya keeps renting the girls is kinda ridiculous, but I guess the author cannot get rid of the titular gimmick.
This arc is titled The girlfriend and the boyfriend. I don't actually expect Kazuya and Mizuhara to get together, but better be some real progress this time.

Dex-chan lover
Almost thought he was gonna make another date with a rental girlfriend.

All that build up was just for saying that!!

Double-page supporter
WTF!!!! is the only approach he knows is the rental method?!
imagine how the rental services ramped up when this series came out

Double-page supporter
Enough with the renting you brain dead numskull! She will never take him seriously if he continues to rent.

I don’t understand why he needs to rent her just to cheer her up. Does he not realize that he can just....ya know talk to her like a normal person. At this point he’s just making excuses to rent her for himself, and there is also the problem with Ruka like dude just break up with her. Even in this chapter she considered messing around because she realizes she isn’t the one he’s after and he obviously knows he’s neglecting her so what’s the point of any of this. This manga would be a lot better and shorter if any of the characters just communicated with each other.

Please just make this end already. I've had enough with this garbage. Honestly I didn't even read the text, I just scrolling to the end page and hated it.

Jesus, just let Ruka go. Why do you keep her hanging on?

Kazuya might be the most obnoxious and spineless MC in the history of mankind.

Oh it'll be fun after this build up story, the moment he want to cheer Mizu, there's already another man besides her.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I'm going to say something a lot of you will dislike. Chizuru owes a lot to Kazuya. A lot. He went above and beyond in his extreme simpi-ness.

If she takes the money, she's the worst. I'm not saying that she should date him for real or anything like that, but at least she shouldn't take the freaking money.

Also, hadn't she quit?

Dex-chan lover
@Thelonewolf I guess he is still afraid Ruka is going to spill the beans about Mizuhara being a rental and part of him finds hard to let go a super hot girl until he thinks he has a real chance with Chizuru.

Users who are viewing this thread