Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 3

It's a really Sad thing to see ruka being treated this way Even though the relationship was forced onto him. Well I mean he accepted it. I really am just wondering on what logic does the author think that he made the mc this way that he have some nerves of steel, I mean he's ready to pick ruka at one point but within these latest chapters it seems like he doesn't really care for her like there was no feelings that blossoms onto him, I was sure that at this point that he was wavering between the, well I was hoping like a nisekoi ending will happen in this manga. Cheering for ruka here. Which route is going to be followed? Rental or temporary. Just hope it doesn't end like ichigo 100%.

This chapter was enjoyable to say the least. The way Chizuru sighed last chapter when she was visting her grandma. Not showing up to the MC's birthday party, then texted the MC but decided to call his phone and wanted to talk to his grandma instead. I honestly think her grandma passed away or it hints to it from these past 2 chapters. Also remember back at the beginning? They are only fake boyfriend/girlfriend to deceive the grandparents. After that its over, or so they say LOL. RANT ON The way in how this dumbass treats Ruka though really pisses me off. If you don't like her grab your balls and dump her already. You agreed to be her temp boyfriend because you were to cowardly to say no, so act like one in the mean time! I mean she's trying everything to make you happy and getting to know you more and all you do is think of other girls... omfg!RANT OFF

Aggregator gang
Ruka doesn't care at all about how Kazuya feels about this whole situation. All she cares about is herself, and her own happiness. She'll scheme and plot while completely disregarding his feelings, knowing that Kazuya likes someone else, like come on dude.

Took aside the near one just to catch the unreachable one. Really ? He even doesn't have courage to fkin add Mizuhara on Line, he just tortured himself. Just forgot her and take the reality, and ended up with Ruka, which really show some interest on him. Moreover, he is the one who start this mess.

As much as I hate the pussyness of the MC, I also find it sad that ppl say "you should just accept the crazy psycho teenager's love", just because she is there for you. :-D Yea, this is definitely how you should decide who you love, lol.

Double-page supporter
I really, truly, wish I could kill fictional characters. I really don't understand how or why the author makes this retard blush at every single fucking thing. If I were to ever unironically call someone a beta cuck, it'd be this loser. Everyone and thing in this manga is trash; what an author it must take to write this.

look look people saying something about fictional characters, and get pissed off from they're action's

lol

"This is Chizuru Mizuhara. Your grandson is even more pathetic than you suspect. And I am pathetic for having gone along with this charade for so long. I am deeply sorry. Goodbye." [END]

Aggregator gang
🤢🤒😤🤯🤑🤖👾👽👺👹🤡💩

Double-page supporter
I don't like Ruka at all, and I can't understand her fans, the author has made a good job on her because she isn't someone you have to hate. I don't know also why people often complains about the manga, it good for what it is.

>Some birthday this is
OH NOES...The Horror... Can you imagine a girl you are apparentlyfsr somehow dating coming to your home and being kind to you and your family? Man this dude has it hard 🤫

Aggregator gang
God he’s such a piece of shit. Who grabs people like that? Grandma should have stabbed his neck and just end his pitiful life instead. This kid deserves a painful death and nothing more.

''The screen's totally black''

Yeah that's what the smartphones do when you bring them close to a surface during a call. Like, I know he is not calling her, but really author? Did you had to go through that route?

Double-page supporter
Ruka acts so compulsively is because Kazuya never paid any attention to her. Pay a bit more attention and devote yourself to her and she might slow down. But hey, who the heck am I to know how to handle such girl friend? But I want to know if that actually works, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread