Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 86 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 4

Dex-chan lover
next chapter(s) might be somewhat interesting...
or not since there is always a way to ruin it x.x

Dex-chan lover
Geez, for a few chapters I forgot how much of a gutless beta pushover Kazuya is.

Dex-chan lover
@BenderMan i just hope chizuru finally noticed her feelings in this chapter (since the idiotic Mc wont do shit by himself unless he grows some balls) and decides to make her move from now on...

Is it weird she introduces herself over the phone to grandma as "Chizuru Mizuhara" but her name on LINE is "Chizuru Ichinose"? Presumably the latter is her actual name, and the same as her grandmother's, and Kazuya's grandmother ought to know this.

Can I just point out that ruka literally is wasting her time? HE DOESN'T WANT YOU. YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM YOURS WHEN HE DOESN'T WANT YOU YOU STUPID B.... jesus... She is the single most stupid thing about this entire plot tbh.

Double-page supporter
I honestly feel bad for Ruka. She's trying so hard but it'll all be for nothing.

I just couldn't hate Ruka, I find her to be adorable.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
ah another chapter another comments section full of ruka haters and people calling the MC balless/gutless/beta. life is sweet.

Contributor
Uh oh. The death flags. Bracing for impact. Looks like Chizuru is going to have a really rough time soon. :(

Fed-Kun's army
I love ruka, cause she is going after what she wants, I can't stand the MC just not having the guts to either date her or not especially since, Chizuru and Mami interrupted them when he was going to fully commit to dating ruka.

What the hell? For someone liking Ruka because she going after she want. She's lack of empathy, egotistical, and doesn't even consider how the other feelings. Sumi is #1 girl

Double-page supporter
I’m on Ruka ship atm because Chizuru clearly does not know where her feelings lie. Ruka is actually honest about her love and is trying hard even if it is unrequited. Mami is just a thot. She denied him once, no second chance for her.

Users who are viewing this thread