Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 86 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 4

Well we know who wears the pants in this relationship and it's not Kazuya. Good going for putting your foot down as the girlfriend Ruka! My take on the whole Mami thing and its a HUGE guess, I could be grasping at straws here, is she broke up with him AND rented a boyfriend herself to make Kazuya man up and be more manly, not how we've seen him this past 86 chapters. Well I think her planned backfired if that was the case LOL

"Kazuya" is the access code to activate Chizuru's Grandma's Emergency Power Mode. Same story as Kazuya's Grandma.

Dex-chan lover
I love ruka but she's just hurting herself going after a guy who's in love with another girl, it's literally making it worse for her. Maybe if Kazuya could get over his oneitis they'd be a good couple, but for now he'd really just be better off seriously cutting their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at this point I'm just fucking tired of complaining about Kazuya. I'm just gonna quietly finish this from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka: freakin cute but also freakin annoying, geez u r hurting yourself and forcefully intruding in MC life, thats sad. Try another way than making him uncomfortable

MC: Pls just break up with Ruka already since u dont like her, It will only hurt more (ps, if this have a reason i dunno, i jumped some chapters :c )

Chizuru: besto girl

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

And god fucking damn it, kazuya. Give Ruka the proper ending, you will only hurt the girl this way you fucking bastard.

Double-page supporter
So many people like Ruka, but she's also a cunt. Putting aside the fact that she's pining after the biggest tool that's ever been written, so aggressively going after someone who obviously doesn't like you by shoehorning your way into his life, clearly irritating them by your advances all because he just doesn't have the balls to tell you to fuck off is something on a manipulative or delusional cunt would do. If someone's only with you because they can't say no, and you're still bothering them in the hopes they'll grow to like you, you're a cunt. The only reason she gets away with it is because she's a cute girl. A normal or ugly girl or guy would instantly get called a freak and a stalker. "Going after what she wants" what a joke, the same can be said for stalkers, rapists and kidnappers. Those who pity and/or praise her are blind, stupid or hypocrites. Ruka, just like every other significant character in this manga, is a total cunt. Except Mizuhara, she's just a lameass Mary Sue with as much character as a brick wall.

Aggregator gang
Kazuya just needs to tell Ruka to fuck off. This whole fake girlfriend thing is very obviously going nowhere, so just let her down now and be done with this massive pain in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka is going after him by trying to put him against the wall by controlling everything around him. Which is not how it should be.

Complain all you like about Kazuya but aside from all the embarassing stuff he has done things for Chizuru and she has done things for him.

Oh how I love my doormats. I shall call Thursdays doormat day, first Miku and then Kazuya. Mmm.

I wonder how you expect the guy to be a proper adult with a family like this, though.

@kowoyoshi Yea, because if you truly want to commit to something from the botttom of your heart, everything and anything can deter you. :-D /s

Aggregator gang
Ruka is still a savage
Kazuya should buy a new phone instead of spending all of his money on hookers (broke his phone in ch14)
Grandma is the MVP again

"Next time: The star appears"

I hope the author will troll us, and that star will be Mami, I am still waiting for Ruka vs Mami round 2

Fed-Kun's army
muh hearbeat girl needs to fuck off, like seriously

Double-page supporter
@Yautja exactly beautiful have privilege so even she do crap it will be forgiven. That is the reality of this world. Some have more and deal with it.

Oh for f**ks sake, why do I keep reading this? It must be because I want to see Ruka find happiness with someone other than the tool of a MC. Then I want to see the MC get a one-way ticket from Truck-kun to an isekai of my choosing and gets eaten by a dragon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Maala you're right, bitch kayza, about to take it seriously and when he sees his ex and hooker together drops the entire topic.
Honestly, at this point, I feel like even if he takes Ruka seriously he'd just get NTR'd by Chizuka the minute she tells him to.

Users who are viewing this thread