Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 88 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 6

Dex-chan lover
The kiss was pretty hot, but it does not change that the story is garbage.

Group Leader
Just grow a pair and pick one! Either make Ruka understand you're not willing to have a relationship with her or forget about Chizuru!

Group Leader
Wait, Kazuya realizes how hard he fucked up like... everything? Is this manga ending this volume?

Again! Silence. Kazuya says nothing, AGAIN. The last 5 pages are pure tension and it's nothing but inner dialogue. This man never speaks. This author is a hack for real conversation.

That kissing scene was really good. Albeit all the forced drama up to this point, that scene felt real. The “lick” made me LOL.

Kazuya is actually a decent person and is quite intelligent. It's really refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Just checking some older chapters. Around CH30, the story was totally the same as it is now. Ruka intruding on grandma and Chizuru, while Kazuya is being totally lost.The only difference is that it was on new year, and now they are having a birthday party. We had to wait 50 chapters, but it seems there will be some action. Probably...

Never noticed before, but Ruka is really short. I mean, I knew she was smal, but their height difference is ridiculous. Ruka is on his toes, while Kazuya is hunched, and it still hard for her to reach him. I am not sure if the proportions are a little off in this chapter, or I am just being tricked by her shoes.
Yq8F7pk.png
KjfW9cS.png

I can't believe this young lady took advantage of a tipsy chipper young lad and sexually assaulted him. smh my head

Aggregator gang
To those that keep saying that this manga is trash but keep coming back, is this like a junk food to you? Where you're enjoying it but you know it's bad?

I'm not trying to trash on anyone, I just want to get the general feel for people's opinions.

For me, I'm enjoying how exciting it is with all the drama that's going on around Kazuya. Like, I love how angry I'm getting at Ruka for being so stubborn and invasive, I'm really curious as to how Mami's role is going to play out, and I'm cheering for Mizuhara as she pursues her career. Yeah, he's a gigantic pushover, coward, loser, but if he wasn't then all of this wouldn't be happening, and I don't know if I would enjoy it as much.

It's not as exciting as when I first started reading it, but that's probably due to catching up and having to wait for new chapters.

Group Leader
Great! I love a healthy dose of sexual assault on drunk dudes. Where are the 100+ comments of people defaming the manga and rating it a 1? Ruka is disgusting, and I hate her.

I hate Ruka chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix pretty sure he "came" right then, but it wasn't clean. On the other hand, he's probably gonna tell Chizuru about the kiss, when she tries to give back whatever family heirloom is in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread