Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 7

Aggregator gang
FINA-FUCKING-LY AN UPDATE!!!! BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH

Dex-chan lover
god dammit other grandma. HE FINALLY GOT THE BALLS TO MAN UP AND YOU HAD TO GO MAKE IT MORE AWKWARD!

Nine pages of build up (from 10 to 19) end up amounting to nothing. Her grandma will be bad (maybe even die) and he will not bring up the subject again. Back to the status quo.

Liu

Grandma dying? As if, this manga is way too unrealistic to have that kind of event.
I also expected Ruka to leave the room crying when MC Grandma took the ring out for Idon'trememberHeroineName.

And lastly, where's Mami?!

Double-page supporter
Please Thanks to the collapsed grandma, she has saved you from the Ruka thot...

Double-page supporter
Hmmm so he have some balls in there theyre just cosmically small tho

Ok, truck-kun, this is your chance, don't fuck this up and finish him when he's on his way to the hospital.

Just let him fucking finish it before the call goddammit! I need Mami to end this shit right now 😀

Dex-chan lover
And the lying continues.. Fucking beta cuck deserves forever alone

Dex-chan lover
Call me crazy, but his grandma pisses me off even more than him sometimes. Heck, a real girlfriend might have even dumped him already with all that pressure and clinginess coming from his family, doesnt help that hes too weak willed to even tell em' to stop and to give em' some air.

And japan, can yall stop with this '' The phone rang, lets all stop talking regardless of what's going on right now.'' thing?

Users who are viewing this thread