Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 89 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 7

Double-page supporter
What a pushy family, eh? Again, we all can tell that every time Kazuya is getting any development, the cuck will always comes knocking your front door. I don't know why people keep on reading (buying) this. Hell, I don't even know why I allow myself to read this.

As I flip the pages, I really hoped that I will find a gem in it. But what I found is always a full-page of mud. Tis' a torture, indeed.

PLEASE JUST FUCKING BREAK UP AND CUT ALL TIES WITH RUKA, WHY IS THIS STILL FUCKING GOING HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Committing Seppuku might be the only choice to end my own pain.

Is collapsed translated properly? How do you collapse in a hospital bed, could it mean pass out?

The only thing Ruka is doing is try to win over her love fair and square.

Compare that to chizuru, who doesn't have the guts to acknowledge her feelings, who enables a lie to perpetuate, who half-asses her relationship with the guy she likes by trying to have it both ways instead of committing.

Chizuru, the girl that always keeps kazuya at arms length because she can't DEIGN to stoop herself low enough to show ANY modicum of genuine affection or intimacy to the guy who she is supposed to have feelings for, outside of their paid dates. The girl that needs the excuse of a paid date to act like she is actually interested in the guy she likes.

Chizuru, the girl who knowingly deceives an old woman and giving her false hopes of a future chizuru herself doesn't even know will come true.

She is passive, she is complicit in the lies Kazuya is too cowardly to come forward on.

Chizuru needs to make up her mind already. Either she becomes his gf for real, or drop the act. She has absolutely NO obligation to maintain a lie that Kazuya made, she is a rental, it will cost her absolutely nothing to come clean yet she doesn't.

If she comes out as a paid-for gf, most of the fallout will fall(no pun intended)on Kazuya(which would be his comeuppance). There is almost no risk on her part in undoing their web of lies.

This all falls back on her wanting to have her cake and to eat it. She knows she most likely won't be Kazuyas gf because she doesn't want to let go of her dream of being an actress.

She also apparently wants to indulge her feelings for Kazuya, or else why would she put up with being his fake gf for so long? As I've already stated, it would be SO EASY for her to end it all. Its costing her MORE effort to uphold the lie than ending it.

Chizuru-who despite being given the role on a silver platter as Kazuya's gf that Ruka desperately wants to fill-treats it as a hindrance, something to LAMENT over. even though both girls are supposed to hold the same feelings towards the same guy. Chizuru, the girl who takes it all for granted.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I really dislike Chizuru. Some may say that she is kind for putting up with our MC to keep the lie going, but in fact it was HER fault the lie is still ongoing, since the one opportunity she had to break out of this was pretty much lost by her own volition. I honestly hate the fact that she can't come in terms with her own feelings AND still willing to keep the charade. The MC is pretty much a lost cause in confessing the truth, and I was honestly having hopes that Ruka would break this once it for all, but she is too pure and obedient to the MC's selfish wishes that she can't help but just try different methods that don't involve ratting him and Chizuru out. I've said it before, Ruka is by far my most fave of the girls(well, Sumi could be too, but haven't really seen much of her) because, while she is pushy and incredibly assertive, she is very honest and pure. She is the only to genuinely show she loves the MC. Not only did she confronted against Mami head on, but she is also showing the MC she really loves him by listening to his stupid requests.

All in all, I hate Chizuru for allowing herself to keep this charade, I hate the MC for being so damn indecisive and doubtful, and overall, I hate Mami for being, well, Mami. Ruka is the only good of the main cast so far and, while I know for a damn fact she will not end with the MC(tho I REALLY wanna be wrong), I just want her to end up being happy at the end.

Color me surprised, Kazuya once again gets interupted at the last letter of his sentence. Wow I reaaaally didn't expect it damn

Go~~~d, just let Ruka win, I can't stand this thing longer..

and also, Kazu's sentence cut off, FFS

Users who are viewing this thread