Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 1

Dex-chan lover
i loved the fish comment at the beginning... the fish is definitely not wrong...

Dex-chan lover
“Everyone’s more mature than I am” yea well no shit. Ruka is at about the same level though. She better be gone for a long time now

Fed-Kun's army
pop in now and then to see if author made MC grow a pair. Guess not, but seriously MC is beta trash.

>What bullshit is fate up to ?

Well, the same one as you start from the first chapter 🤣

And Sumi is not the one I'm expected to come out in the situation like this.

Double-page supporter
Finally, someone who is not retarded.
My poor little angel bought the gift like when, 30 chapters ago?
I hope I get to see Mami too

So now both Chizuru and Ruka have agreed to maintain the status quo, fucking amazing development 10/10.

Group Leader
Best part of this chapter is that Sumi will be in next chapter.

I'll be honest. I skimmed the part with Ruka, i.e. half the chapter, because... Ruka.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dearest Mami.
Please grace us with your presence and rekindle the satisfaction of reading this manga once again.

I don't want to read anymore but I can't stop reading it. This is torture

Group Leader
You know what this series needs? A man! An older guy to take the role of a mentor and set this guy straight! Someone who can lead by example and show how to improve his current condition by maning up and choosing one of them! And also, someone to make him realize how screwed up his ex was! Don't add another girl, don't focus any more onto the grandmas than you have to, just add a character that doesn't want to make things more complicated for him just for the sake of it that the main character can look up to! This is what's missing on the poor guy's life!

Users who are viewing this thread