Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - What I can do with my Girlfriend 6

Dex-chan lover
A character who actually has development?? I'm glad I stuck through all the bs, hopefully its development all the way.
I still really like Ruka, but damn Sumi has really grown on me even though she has the least screen time

Hands down Sumi is the best. Mizuhara and Ruka are contenders for 2nd place since they each piss me off almost equally for different reasons. And finally, Mami or whatever her name was since she just seems like an asshole with what I remember of her character.

Aggregator gang
0044-009.png

All these hopeful comments, I am preparing my glasses for next week to collect your tears when the status quo is reset again. :)

Dex-chan lover
He’s apologetic for having lewd thoughts about her, that’s a first for this sex craved loser
Sumi route and just forget about everyone else

Yeah right

Lo and Behold!

the boy knows he is a cuss but he ain't gonna care cause he is gonna rent for the rest of his life,

abandon all hope ye who think here be any development.

actually that is the entire story, boy is too much of a puss to get a real girl so he rents and can't stop no matter how much rotten it gets, to the point the rented girls started falling for him and giving him the chance to lay with them but nope, and then he even gets another girl that has confessed and is begging him to take her but still a no

Double-page supporter
People who actually think anything is going to happen clearly don't know what shithole manga they're reading.

Double-page supporter
Normally, I hate NTR but this MC really needs NTR to slap the shit out of him for being a wuss puss. This is so frustrating to read. I would have long drop this if it wasn't for the female characters. Sumi best girl.

@darknesspker tbf in terms of the girls I agree sumi is the best, simply because she isn't selfish and pulling asshole moves like the rest. I do disagree with the tie for second. Mizuhara is easily #2 for me and the one I expect to win cause first girl stuff etc. But she doesn't normally piss me off like Ruka does. Everyone who says they love ruka seems to ignore the fact that this girl is blackmailing her way into a relationship with Kazuya, continues to intrude when she's not wanted and is overall acting like a spoiled brat. She's low, real low for me. Mami's just a bitch so yea, she can go die in a hole. As for the MC, we've seen him growing for a while now, people have just been too busy hating on him for it. Let's be real here, he's the only one in the right in this "let's tell grandma" situation. Mizuhara is being selfish because she doesn't want to lose that link to Kazuya cause she's fallen for him. Ruka has 2 sides to this where she understand where mizuhara is coming from with the whole "lying to her grandmother" coming to light, and she sees it as her getting in, however she also can see it as kazuya having no reason to stick with her once the blackmail material being the rental relationship is exposed. And let's be real. If Kazuya does go through with the I'll tell the truth plan, it'll hurt a lot of people but it will pretty much end this plot. Mizuhara and him will probably still do rental shit cause he's obsessed with her. Ruka has no sway anymore so she will literally f right off, Mami will still be a bitch and sumi will still be an angel.

I think the manga is almost reaching its end. These few chapters perhaps the author's way of saying goodbye to Sumi.

Users who are viewing this thread