Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - The Girlfriend and what she can do

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Is there an H doujin of this somewhere?
maybe that'll be a better waste of time than this

Group Leader
So, we're finally diving into Chizuru's backstory and giving her the spotlight for a few chapters.
Seeing her being herself, and through the MC's biased lenses, sure will be a good change of pace.

So will the key to her success is that she's hiding who she really is, so she isn't fully believable as an actress?

Fed-Kun's army
You guys really have nothing better to do than to keep following a manga you dislike. 99 straight chapters in a row, and you tune in every week. Just love to see it

anyway thanks for the upload, jet yau

Dex-chan lover
lets see if this trainwreck has moved on since i dropped it 25 chapters ago.
nope, still spinning wheels with no developments.
see you guys in 50 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno about the rest of you guys but I rather enjoyed Kazuya turning from a complete scumbag in the first 10 chapters to a somewhat respectable MC who wants to do the right thing. At the very beginning I thought it was safe to assume the relationship between Chizuru and him wouldn't be serious until they both threw aside the cover of "rental". Unto each his own I guess.

Lots of people calling this boring or terrible, meanwhile im just here enjoying myself
People sure have high standards nowadays

I'm only reading this for the art, but sumi is now my no. 1 girl in the manga, although there's no way she's winning LOL

In every thread: Sad people trying hard to be a special snowflake by shitting on a good manga just because they saw some other sad people are doing the same.
How does it feel to be part of such a recursive and pathetic group? Feeling like one of the cool boyz yet? lol.
Let's hope for the day you bunch of robots go self-aware.

The author is really good at making and potraying earnest characters, that's the ones similarity all of the characters hold, i just wish he/she would move the plot faster because the pacing is just bad, in almost 100 chapters, only 1 major character development in relation to the plot has happened while the second one is starting now.

I blocked some ranters from a few chapters back and haven't seen any complaints about the new chapters so far. So I can now confirm it's always the same individuals ranting from chapters to chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Might be too late to say this but, Sumi is like one of K-ON girls.

So, the next special double chapters are about Chizuru's flashback. A bit laughing at last page, Chizuru's childhood was a delinquent ? Surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread