Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Girlfriend, and Room 203

Fed-Kun's army
he still overreacting lol like a middle school boi got first message from his gf, took him 106 to be doing something initiated by him...lets see where does this leads

Dex-chan lover
Despite being a very perverted, indecisive loser... he’s not a terrible guy. Get your panties out of their twist fellas, love to read just to hate eh

Dex-chan lover
God I fucking hate her, It'd be nice if he just got with the other PERFECT FEMALES in this.

Also I hope this ends with either a succession on the "movie" and she's like full blown over heels for him, or he tries his absolute best (which really looks like he is doing already) but can't pull it off for some reason, yet she really see's he tried.

I hate this manga, yet i'm always back again to see what happened, fuck me.

Group Leader
After 107 chapters, this loser is finally showing his skills in something he's good at.

Today we saw him at his worst - panicking over a girl coming to his apartment and having nothing but weird fantasies - and at his best.
Is this going to be a redemption arc for his lack of balls, or is this just a false flag?

They talk all the time and still gets flustered by a message and his chat being opened... What the fuck? Hope the girls get their own guy instead of this lame ass protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
Actually a realistic chapter. She’s definitely someone who would be attracted to drive and effort

Just when I was about to be incensed that Kazuya was letting her do all the talking and freezing up like he always does, he goes and has the most dialogue ever.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter would have been a lot better if not for the first part with Kazuya acting all flustered like he never spoke with a girl.
And Mizuhara...the guy is basically doing everything he does in his life for her sake. Is it so difficult for her to at least act nice towards him?

Wow. Actually a Good chapter, even though i checked the comments first because of how much more content there is.

He actually behaved responsible, prepared and talked. And has initutive, and a drive.
Wow, it’s like he’s finally becoming a „person”, not a gonad-driven cell.

Users who are viewing this thread