Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - The Girlfriend, and Room 203

Take that comment section. You'll never EVER do something like this for anyone. Because shitting on some manga fiction character on your pirated manga website forum is the most you can do for yourselves.

Fed-Kun's army
his new neighbor will most likely help them with the movie, maybe with the script. I'm felling that this guy he mentioned will just bail out with the money

Blame mc? Look at Chizuru, +50 chapters later and she still acts like a total bitch.
MC ruined for this girl.

Liu

Not realistic. From my point of view, the first 2 sentences of da huge page are already out of subject.
I've seen many amazing short movies,as this kind of thing really shows off what you can do with restricted equipment. Talking about a 90min-long movie when you've never really been an actress is like talking about writing a 9-volume series on par with Harry Potter when you haven't even started writing at all. One should always start with shorter and more accessible projects, no one started directly at the top.
Another pro of short movies is that it doesn't cost that much at all. You'll need skill and willingness to do it, not money. And this is the exact situation they are in.

About the management itself, he's doing it backward, I don't thing this is how you're supposed to do.
While thinking about the money needed isn't a bad idea, the actual story of the movie is what he should first focus on. You're not asking people to lend you 50M$ dollars if you don't even know exactly what you're going to do with it. He did talk about a university dude but really... Did he ever read one of his scripts? Is he even good? Did you do your research on what kind of contests he entered so far, and what were the results? To me it sounds like he took the first random guy he met and asked him to write something. And from how he said it, I believe he doesn't even know what kind of script it's gonna be, only a rough idea. There are many other things he could, and should have done beforehand, but we're not in a court, that's not the point of my comment.
TL;DR you're doing it wrong mate, although us reader appreciate the effort.

Anyway, author trying stuff there, I give him that. It's getting "better".

Dex-chan lover
Did she just step into his room with her outdoor shoes?
BURN THAT WITCH

@mailguman Yeah. If you understand this manga, it's not only about MC.
"MC idiot, patheic, BLAH BLAH BLAHHH"

I'm sure Chizuru will still be like that even if the movie thing works out. He will get a forced "Thank You" at most.

Group Leader
Bruh, it costs as much to rent a tripod as a camera and you still have to rent the memory card and battery separately? That's fucked, Japan.

I reserved the page 17 to be read if I have spare time, because that's too long and must be about expenditure details.

Dex-chan lover
and the award for most annoying dude goes to!
this fucking MC, i can totally get why that girl has always an annoyed look on her face

Dex-chan lover
Funny how looking back, chapter 15 they technically I guess already kissed and now it’s been over 100 chapters and nothing lol

wow, just when i thought he'd man up for once
this shit is so bad i'm not even mad

Users who are viewing this thread