Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
What a shame, this would have been the perfect opportunity to tell Ruka to take a hike permanently.

@onionskins - definitely not everyone.

@sighoon - that would be funny, but I'm not sure they'd get anything done with all the chicks fighting each other

Dex-chan lover
god i hate the MC Ruka is always getting treated the worse and what makes it even worse is how the MC dont know how to let things go so that makes it that much more annoying

Whenever I feel like shit from reading this trainwreck of a manga, I always come to the comment section. Man, it never failed to entertain me

Dex-chan lover
We now have one nice person in Sumi, a hopeless dork as a main character, a vicious ex-girlfriend, three prostitutes who take money for nothing, and six or seven total trainwrecks looming.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka isn't gonna be treated worse if she just bails out of this situation she made for herself, holl mother of heaven and hell.

also.. someone mentioned Mami, but at this point, I forgot she was even relevant and I forgot how much I hated her with Ruka showing up so much.. and come to think of it, after what conspired, she basically never showed up again?

I need a Sumi to take the pain away.

please, author-san.

Dex-chan lover
why was she taking a video of them??
is Sumi (the girl with clear communication issues) the more normal one??

@Knighto now that you mention that. I think that neighbor is into yuri and will blackmail Mizuhara to become her girlfriend...

Just dump Ruka already man. She is underage, you don't like her, she constantly gets in your way and causes drama. Nothing good will come from associating with that girl.

Users who are viewing this thread