Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girlfriend

Damn, I really can't help but feel really bad for Ruka sometimes. She's caught up in a battle she's never gonna win but she'll still give it her all.

Fed-Kun's army
Ruka worst girl???? no way after all mami exists . BTW I love you Chizuru

god she’s so fucking annoying just say you don’t want to date ruka PLEASE OMFG IF SHES STILL HERE 40 CHAPTERS LATER IM GONNA KMS

I LOVE how people say ruka is the only one with a brain which is actually not true. She's the most stupid, selfish, outrageous, disgraceful character I've ever seen. There's absolutely no value to her character apart from adding unnecessary drama. Unlike Mami. Mami at least is intelligent enough to manipulate and add drama where she's supposed too. But whenever This mongrol Ruka appears she just throws a temper tantrum for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The MC is right for thinking she's a child, she's still mentally 3 years old. Absolutely disgraceful, you Ruka stans should be ashamed of yourselves. Pathetic.

@mxllers EXCATLY.. We all need her to GTFO.. Luckily season 2 is coming out next year.. I just cant stand that Annoying ass clingy High Pitch CUNT..
I swear to God if im not so nice like Kazuya.. I would just kill that dog

@AngryUpvote Thank you.. Im so happy that Im not the only one that hates her.. Fcking annoying piece of shit... Duude im so happy that i could post a dick pic right now ... Srsly man I thought i was the only one that hate her

Stfu Ruka you’re ruining everything, you’re more of an antagonist than Mami at this point

Users who are viewing this thread