Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girlfriend

cana he just break up w ruka already, she keeps just disappearing bc mc don't give a shit about her until she's there and crying. I like ruka, but I want her not involved with headass mc

Double-page supporter
I love how everyone hated Mami when she was first introduced, and now everyone misses her.

Well Ruka is cute and has some following on social media, so they could potentially benefit from her help.
Wouldn't it be funny if all the girls, including Mini, got eventually involved in the movie for one reason or another?

Well, it's not wrong that Ruka appears again because she still, technically, Kazuya's girlfriend (yeah Trial, but trial still continue if nobody tell that it's expired).

And if we want to show Mami again, I don't have any idea on how that's happen. She literally don't have any connection at all, except she know the secret of rental things.

And for fun info, now the neighbour girl also know about that rental things.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to say that I really hate ruka you can't black mail someone into dating you then get this jealous

Double-page supporter
It's amazing how absolutely useless these past 110 chapters have been, and the amount of progress made in them is made in 5 chapters of any other non-trash harem manga. Aside from new characters, you could go immediately from Chapter 1 to 110 and pretty much not miss a thing.

Aggregator gang
yss author. introduce another drama factor that gives a lot of unneeded filler chapter. mangas like these make me glad im not paying for this

Users who are viewing this thread