Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girflriend 2

Fed-Kun's army
OK WHY DOES EVERYBODY MAKE EVERY INDIAN THING LOOK BAD (though chizuru looking good not going to lie) If you don't understand the cover art is actually indian (HI I AM INDIAN, JAI HIND) people's traditional dress. THO.... kazuya doesn't look good in a pagadi and a beard WTF IS THAT.

@Mr_hajir @mxllers THANK YOU.. IM SO HAPPY that i could literally post a dick pic at the comment section can someone pls explain @Bestgirl_Ruka and @ReWeeb that RUKA is just an an annoying ass 16+yo that cares nothing but only her Duki Duki..Just sell her off to salvery if she wants her Duki Duki

btw @ReWeeb wdym Money Hungry ?? Kazuya is the one that wanted to rent her its not her fault.. Fcking dumbass.. But i dont blame u since ur parents are dead and u dont go to school and have education

@ReWeeb Ya Ya I bet u showed ur parents my comment and told them to hunt me down... Edit :Oh yeah I forgotten u got no parents :(

Double-page supporter
@yyyy5555 Yes I ran to the living room sobbing and told my mom, you think Ruka is annoying then I cried some more. Then I realized I don't have parents and cried to my 2tb hentai folder.

(Also why you so heated about this? I think liking different characters is fine, and saying the other person is wrong is also fine but you don't need to actually get rude about this kinda stuff.)

im not sure if i ever hated a fictional character as much as Ruka. i seriously want to skip ahead to where shes out of the story. just fuck off allready

I dont have any right to judge your tastes and if you feel that Ruka is best girl then that is fine. People are different and have opinions to match

@martyhil123

She was obsessive...Mangaka doesnt have her in any of the story lately.

Also there are No more Harem hijinks.
No more Comedy. The other girls barely exist...
Its just MC fawning over FeMC for the last 20 chapters.
😪
The Mangaka has gotten really lazy and he's not even trying to hide it.

If Chapter #111 is how far you have gotten, my advice would be to put it on hold now, and return in about a year.
I think this Manga will end around 200.
Dont binge and be stuck like the rest of us dickheads.

Ruka is not the best girl but the best girlfriend (at least for now, until our MC grows a pair and confesses).

As an Indian myself, I loved the cover art! Chizuru in a saree colourised would surely make me dead due to excessive nose bleed! >_<

Users who are viewing this thread