Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - The Girlfriend, and the Neighbour 6

Aggregator gang
page 12, come on translators. it should've been *BAD CIVILIZATION* not *no hope in the world*

Dex-chan lover
So the MC has a Rental Girlfriend and a Cam Girl as neighborhoods. Omoshiroi

Group Leader
@givemersspls I consider myself pretty up to date with the times (since I stream and hang out around the internet primarily) but hell if I can keep up with all the shit that's constantly being spit out.

When people started talking about vines, tiktoks, dabs, and big chungus I was at a big loss for the most part.
Unless you're constantly exposed to certain subgroups you'll drown when they start throwing it at you all at once.

Dex-chan lover
How old is this MC? How can he not know what all this stuff is? He even says “this girl is right in the middle of the modern era” like he’s over 40 or something. Man this MC sucks

Double-page supporter
New girl is just convenient marketing for the film. As she has a public fanbase...

Fed-Kun's army
>"If you spend this much and it's not a SSR, then there is no hope in the world!"

Someone tell Yaemori we have long since proven that there is no hope in the world...

...On another note, clearly, she doesn't stream F:GO.

Fed-Kun's army
now we got our film/costume maker, all thats left is a technican

Dex-chan lover
Damn it now he's gonna get it in his head that Mizuhara might actually like him

this will not be helpful

also lol y'all there are still normies out there who aren't that up to date with everything

Fed-Kun's army
Mc calling her a kid when he’s around 2years older than her but with the maturity of a HS 1st year. Lol

Women in this series really have low standards when it cones to men.

Users who are viewing this thread