Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
whoring yourself for money is alright, but for retweets? what kind of person woul- oh... OOOOOOOOOH

Fed-Kun's army
So I gave this a break cause it's frustrating seeing a character constantly walk back all their character development every other chapter and I randomly drop by chapters to see if things are getting better and Everytime I wonder how is this so popular ? Why is it not getting a axe with the amount of disappointment we have with our MC ? Yeah sure the girls are pretty but outside that, all of them have way more personality compared to our main female lead and yet she herself has shown little to no development.

Usually I try to put up with his shit, but I feel the cringe in this chapter.

comen guys be honest with your self why are we still reading this . why are we still here ♪♪

btw there is a video on the youtube showing this author work in a day search "Day in the Life of a Japanese Manga Creator" by Paolo fromTOKYO

after i saw him , i told my self so this is the guy who draw to make us suffer

Dex-chan lover
He'S GoOd LoOkInG So He'S An AsShOlE PlaYaH!

Also mfw people think MC had anything to say about her going or not with him lmao

Mc is an idiot for not forgetting this girl when he has a girl infinitely better interested in him.

I can't stand this female character who walks the line or moves the "enrendo" to the ntr. There were exactly 124 caps for the fmc to realize that she should go with the actor and forget all the progress that the mc made for her, what an impressive development lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Man people who give this manga good scores must be out of their bloody mind

Dex-chan lover
For me is probably building the plot “he lost the heroine” misunderstanding... He will stop going for her and then she will realize she likes him, I bet...

Group Leader
The negativity in here every chapter lol.

Do yourself a favour and drop, it ain't getting better till the very end, else the manga would be over. I seriously don't understand why people read shit they don't like. Lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
I read it for the girls, the plot is trash, MC is trash but mizuhara and the other are hot as fuck

I am simple man, I like cute girls with butt that point upwards

Dex-chan lover
At this pace, the readers here will need stomach ulcer medication for every new chapter.

Power Uploader
MC plays perfectly for a person with low self-esteem. This is fine, except he's finishing a kickstarter project that gathered 1.2 million of yen, that much at least can give him some backbone. But his doubts about gus is understandable, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
According to the raw it's a trap to fool readers who arent used to bait plots like this.

@Abedeus
He is though. Or at least other pretends to be.

Or might be a set up by the other girl to push Mizuhara who is the problem here besides mc.

Users who are viewing this thread