Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I would enjoy a plot twist where the chad is hard gay for Kazuya and wants Mizuhara to set them up on a date just for the awkwardness that would cause between all three of them.

Dex-chan lover
It's official, Mizuhara is as stupid as Kazuya...
And where the fuck is Mami?

Contributor
So, he takes it in stride when she goes on dates with countless men every week who all, let's face it, hope to get her in bed. It's only this time he's upset?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Kazuya's best friend or hell maybe even Mami will see them together. Then it's going to make an even bigger mess. Or Kazuya will see them and follow them like last time

Group Leader
His reaction is hilarious. I'm glad he's at least smart enough to understand when he's getting cucked lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya is the smartest one here. He knows there is no such thing as a platonic date with a girl like that.

Judging from the comment section, I guess Kazuya should not have let Chizuru go with Umi because he feels threatened by him. The "logical" thing to do is put an imaginary collar on Chizuru's neck and be possessive.

right...

Double-page supporter
"She's a weapon designed to obliterate a man's sense of reason. An S-rank goddess."
Just going to leave that quote here so everyone can mull over what kind of person this guy is.
There isn't a facepalm strong enough this shit. Everyone sucks in this manga, man.

Dex-chan lover
>an S-rank goddess
Funny that you said that..
EFFJuQEVUAA6Zm4.jpg

Sheesh, simmah down, people.

This is actually the best thing which could happen for Kazuya. They're already indicating that the date will be exactly what Kazuya expects, and Mizuhara will get bitchslapped by reality. She will learn that one guy actually really cares for her and tries his hardest to support her, and that the other guy she naively rated significantly higher is indeed a jerk, just like Kazuya said. Which consequently proves to Mizuhara that she herself is much less smart than she thinks she is, and Kazuya significantly more. And that she should treat him much more on eye level instead of her lessening, but still noticeable arrogance.

What I still give the show high praise for is that here, the female goddess type lead does NOT fall for the wet noodle male type quickly and for an inconceivable reason, but that he actually needs alot of patience and hard work to turn her around. This is fairly rare and deserves the pain of watching through this.

Users who are viewing this thread