Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 2)

@exedes

But MC is already going out with another girls... Ruka and Sumi, just to confirm what he feels for Chizuru.

What I can tell you is this... don’t let Chizuru, as a character, fool you. Remember... she’s acting, she’s hiding those feelings to MC just to protect her secret and trying to convince herself that he can’t get serious about a rental. That’s where it lies the conflict of the manga: MC having a low self-respect, Chizuru hiding what she feels.

Remember chapter 1: second date, grandma Nagomi collapsed. At the end she said: “I don’t quite understand the feeling of wanting to please your family”... SHE IS ACTING. That’s a lie!!!... why? Because she is hiding her feelings to protect what she really feels towards her own grandma, because her dream is to have her grandma watch her in a movie.

@exedes

In the next chapter? Maybe not. I’m not quite sure, but it’s more probable to see Umi’s confession. And... don’t expect any answer of Chizuru. And please, I could beg the readers don’t hate her. Maybe there’s going to be a delayed answer for the future. But don’t expect something as “I’m deeply in love with somebody”. That’s not untrue, but also is not the time to express feelings that way.

@Adiazgonz

uhm more probably umi confess, she have no time to reply cause they meet the group he act as his boyfriend and the mc
misunderstand

Users who are viewing this thread