Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 3)

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I'm just hoping for Mami to return so she can fuck MC, simpler for everyone

@mbtse in real life that is not "ntr" ,

but she is fmc of a romance manga so when random chad going after her it's consider "ntr"

@Liu "Why do people hate him?"

because he's not the MC... , we spend 125 chapters seeing mc/fmc relationship "progress", this guy we don't know him he didn't have any screen time he just appear out of nowhere to be an antagonist

@Liu I guess cause they don’t like “NTR”, which it isn’t really, but it definitely has the feel of. Umi isn’t even a bad guy, he’s just going for the attractive heroine. This is just an dramatic arc, which hopefully spell out in progress. Also MC isn’t so bad either, he has proved some of his worth with his passion and loyalty. Will it pay off? Probably, since he’s MC.

Thanks for the chapter

Ntr or not, umi bad guys or Not, MC worst or not...I only know that I really like this Manga. Fuck others

Lol are people seriously dumb enough to think this date is going to go anywhere? It’s a cliche shonen romantic comedy.

Umi is going to try to get with her and right when all seems lost the mc is going to save her at the last minute or some dumb shit. Have you ever even read manga before? .

Group Leader
idk if he's just sad that he broke up or he planned to confess to her but doesnt know whether he should or not from his eyes. tho both reasons could be wrong

🦀 NETORARE ARC IS HERE 🦀
🦀 NETORARE ARC IS HERE 🦀
🦀 NETORARE ARC IS HERE 🦀
🦀 NETORARE ARC IS HERE 🦀

@HammerU89 , the problem is..
they not just complaining in the comments..
they complaining everywhere, and at Twitter is the worst..
and it's not just complaint, but it has become hate speech to the author and the girl that choosen..

and they casually asking the author to die or go to hell.. this is already going too far..

i just don't want to underestimate how crazy weebs can be..

some crazy weebs burn Kyoto Animation studio, just because they use "his" internet meme(joke lines) without asking him tho..

at Bleach case, some fans literally burn his entire Bleach manga just because their ship not come true, and it's not even a romance manga..
at Go Toubun case, they ruin the cover, cutting Yotsuba and Itsuki face and post the hate speech online..

I'm an artist and a content creator, and i know exactly how awful it feels when i saw my art are teared apart and hated..

Contributor
This comments section every week:

sea-salt-mountains-messolonghi_505990_1.png

and to me the MC here act more realistic, like a normal inexperienced virgin loser would be..

i know you guys are mad, because the MC is not a fantasycal cool heartless edgy antisocial introvert you can self-insert yourself in the story..
but c'mon.. stop that, this is just a story, anything happen in here doesn't actually affect you as the reader..

whoever the MC choose, shouldn't be your problem..

@adumin

Concerning this chapter, he isn’t acting as a loser.

And fmc almost lost all her balance speaking about the MC.

So, it’s pretty obvious what’s going to happen. New chad can’t be romantic partner bc we almost know nothing about him. And this love story is about fmc and mmc. Not mmc growing up alone with the memory of a distant fmc...

Kazuya is acting like a king right now. Personally love his development from the start of the manga up until this point. I’ve been saying Ruka is a fine choice for Kazuya so...

Users who are viewing this thread