Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 3)

I get character development and all that but why does little thing get need to get dragged out. Everyone and their mother knew that Umi wanted to get with Mizuhara. Most probably she'll reject him and they wont get the RT...

@MrF0x

I thought that Umi’s confession will take place in this chapter with a Chizuru unable to answer. But now I think the confession will be after movie’s production. Umi will try to help with marketing campaign and connections. Some people will believe they are actually a couple. MC will have to see all of that. He will be in a silent agony.

Chizuru will have a full awareness of what she feels, rejecting Umi. Then...

A bomb.... someone will appear to get things done... to destroy finally that weird relationship.

Simple dialogue:

- please, I’m in love... don’t do this.
- you’re a liar, you’re just a liar who is always manipulating him and taking advantage of him. I won’t let this happen. I will expose you to everyone...
-(crying) NO... IT’S TRUE. I LOVE HIM...

Dex-chan lover
@laststand0810
I would be understanding ofUmi but he just told he dumped his girlfriend to go chasing after his ex's friend.

That's a dick move no matter how you spin it.

"Oh hey let's go out for movies together, me, you and my gf who is also your friend... except my gf is having a cold so she isnt going leaving us 2 alone together hahaha , whoops did I mention I broke up with your friend to go after you? So you want to be my new gf yet?"

@HammerU89
Your comment also is about comments from other users annoying you so you go and quote him to make that point. Ironic.

Double-page supporter
It's like the all worst parts of the worst harems rolled up into one. How low the standards in Japan have fallen.

Group Leader
The MC is just waiting to be cuckolded. It's like all the forces in the manga are waiting to work against him. I can smell the evil but I don't why it's been so calm (before the storm?).

She'll probably reject him but he'll show up again to help make the movie by playing the love interest or something

Liu

Why do people hate him? To me he's in the exact same situation the MC is, breaking up, finding heroine attractive etc.. The only difference I see lies in the fact this dude does something in his life, and he's actually being successful in his career, compared to MC who just spends ll his inheritage on rental GFs. I mean, he did lie, that's a bad thing. But MC has a GF too, and still go for Mizuhara, while having a 3rd love interest and hiding everything from his family and best friend... He's wayyy worse than blondie imo.

This is starting to get more and more grating. Hopefully, Mizuhara shuts him down instantly but knowing how this shit goes I imagine we'll have to wait a lot longer or Kazuya will just get cucked for the sake of drama.

Dex-chan lover
@Liu
Wrong, Umi's gf is on Kazuya's situation right now. Both dumped by a person they loved because those just so happened to want somebody else.

Users who are viewing this thread