Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
I actually want to see an ending here where Chizuru goes off with chad Umi and Kazuya is left heartbroken, because that's the only way that Kazuya will learn he's doing things the wrong way. It's truly the lesson he needs to grow up and become a man.

dont really mind the alpha guy making a move on fmc, but this arc is just dragging its feet
nothing really happened in this chapter, you can just read the last two pages and you wouldnt miss anything
not uncommon for romcoms but this one is getting to the point where it's just painful to read

Power Uploader
Just a reminder that Ruka only intrested in idea of love and not Kazuya himself.

@Adiazgonz
I also don't think Umi is bad guy so he wouldn't blackmail her with movie crowdfunding support or other crap...
So my idea is little different. I think he will confess, because he left things quite obvious (Chizuru was aware that something is off even before) "I don't have girlfriend any more" so only way out would be like "I needed to take my mind off from it so thank you for today". That's why I think she will reject him and will be more self conscious around Kazuya from now. And I think that push will come from Mami, like she will pay bigger sum and she will get big support reward- like role in the movie or something. After move will get media noise I think Chizuru father (he left family) will show up to mess things up.

On other hand, your idea is good too.
Would just say that it would go more like he will still confess, but also say "take your to think about it". After they will take movie promo photo together and he will set description like "With my Chizuru" or other easy to misunderstand one. For Kazuya it would be still devastating + feeling that his work "was meaningless" when this guy made it "possible" by just one post.
So him loosing all motivation for project and going back to family house would make sense.

That would mean no contact with him for Chizuru even in apartments. So she would lose that one support outside her grandma that was always there for her and was repeating "we can do it".
Not to mentioned all people (director, script writer, guy from crowdfunding platform, etc) taking part in project saying: "Where is that guy? Your producer? He worked no stop on it day and night even how he was ready to beg for just any little support".
So for Chizuru it would be like "My dream come true, but at what cost? I don't feel any happiness. I'm just lonely and empty inside now".

I stopped reading this manga for I don't know...6 months or something and all I read are comments now.

The truth is the MC is infuriating with what he does and we all know this that Renting Girls to go on dates with you is quite a Pathetic thing to do aswell.
since the entire story is based around this subject and people who have a hard time making relationships renting out others to go on dates with them, this is quite a painful thing to do so anyone seeing that and the person doing it and in the process falling in love with the girl they rent out. That becomes even more pathetic and makes the MC look even more worse.
(He even lied to his own grandparents using the same shit which just screams of being an asshole at this point)

this all ends up making everyone angry who read this (except for those who read it for pure entertainment without thinking too deeply about anything which just pisses people even more off)
so obviously all this salt is gonna end up here.

The Author does deserve all the flak he/she gets from this cause he/she never ever straightened out the main subject being that Renting Girls is quite a wrong thing.
He/She never shows the MC growing up and learning from this, instead its just about developing love between a Girl he Rented. and becoming more pathetic in the process.
and PLEASE watch this below, it will give you an idea how lousy it is to rent a girlfriend, your better off with paying a healthy hooker and even they don't mock you like these girls do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkvpk3k8ars

@MrF0x

Maybe you misunderstand me. I’m not saying Umi will blackmail Chizuru. I believe next chapter will cover dinner with him, right? Could a confession will take place here? Maybe, maybe not.

1. If there’s a confession, I don’t think Chizuru will answer immediately and it’s probably Umi asking time to her to think about it, with the idea of give him an answer maybe after the movie is done.

2. If there’s no confession at all, what will take place I think is Umi trying to gain her heart somehow, trying to approach her with ulterior motives. And having a confession afterwards.

However, no matter the outcome, I think Umi will continue being somehow a “satellite” in this arc. Having a confession or not in the next chapter, I think he will be going the next days to the film stage, chatting with Chizuru, arriving with actor friends, whatever situation that could put MMC again overthinking the situation of feeling himself inferior and not seeing the reality. Chizuru, in the other hand, won’t have to put Umi away, because since he’s not a bad guy, he is a friend, trying to help. Eventually, for obvious reasons, Chizuru, as you said will be self conscious about what she feels toward Kasuya, (finally making her desire movie, working his ass off in production, organizing everything, etc) but even if Kasuya is feeling uneasy by the presence of Umi, he will endure to success in the production.

This will generate this scenario:

1. Umi will be waiting to a confession or an answer. Hypothetically, he will organize something with a director to just present Chizuru, maybe she’s gonna finally get the offer to participate in another movie. Whatever happens, he will have an opportunity to confess or to hear the answer of Chizuru. Kasuya maybe won’t know about this meeting with Umi.

2. Chizuru will convey her feelings. She will be fully aware that she’s in love with Kasuya. She will go to this meeting with Umi for settle things down and obviously to reject him.

3. Kasuya, as we see in this chapter, will have a more grasp of what he can do, he overcome the insecurity of having Umi around (maybe some chapters developing this) just as he overcome to continue working with the flyers in this chapter. And... well... finally he will be decided to confess his feelings.

I think this development will cover... 10 or 15 chapters? With all the events, maybe some funny situation with the personal belongings (imagine Umi buying the Chinese dress that I think he give it to her in the first place), maybe some other situation with the fundings, payments, etc... but at the end everything will be settled to wait to Kasuya’s confession.

When we, as readers, see that everything is working to finally see those two together... a BOMB... Mami... i don’t think Mami will collaborate in the funding. She wouldn’t have to, maybe she would want a failure, instead. But I think she will come to extort Chizuru. She will have proofs of all of their “boyfriends”, she will have pictures, and she will threat her to reveal everything... to the grandmas, and to the media, she will even have pictures of Chizuru and Umi in the meeting or date where she reject him, the menace will be so disruptive to her acting career, personal and academic life... that she’ll be broken.

Then the confession... then future scenarios.

Double-page supporter
Ah, looking outward to find your true one when she is already with you. SMH. Ruka is really starting to grow on me. No major hate for the current main girl but I'd go for ruka after spending this much time and seeing how good, loyal and straight to the point type of girl she is. I came to like her alot unlike our current indecisive main girl.

@Adiazgonz
That begging was supposed to mean that I agree with you that he isn't bad guy. I guess I wrote it too much like it should be in my native and should paraphrase it differently in English ;).
I mean we both agree on most things like that Umi is just "push" (he is way too minor character to be something bigger atm) and that Kazuya will end up with Chizuru- I even think in one chapter there was past narration from Kazuya that was like "She would be angry on me if she know that this was the moment that I fell for her" when he was hearing her taking shower after they realize that they are neighbours.

As for Mami I just have this idea from way back (I think dating back to Mami checking Kazuya grandma social media) that she will support movie (she is from rich family) from anonymous account, will get some role as reward and will use it to mess thing up. Anyway she want revenge on Chizuru and Kazuya is mostly only tool for her to do it. So maybe she will try to steal him or more likely somehow cut his ties to Chizuru- I don't think that she would reveal Chizuru rental job, would say that she will came up with something more precise and sophisticated.

Also I wonder if Umi ex girlfriend will take part in upcoming events. And I would say that them starting dating (Kazuya and Chizuru) will be just the beginning (2nd part) rather then just simply the end.

PS: Also it is interesting that Chizuru childish excitement and curiosity about the play matches that of Kazuya when he saw one that she took part in- he had very similar way of speaking . Where Umi is more like cold professional that treats it like job rather than passion.

@MrF0x

Yes! That phrase from chapter 16, I guess... it’s like he’s telling the story from the future.

However, I disagree with you about Mami. Since the real problem is being a rental, and everything is built up to prevent the secret being exposed, I don’t see how Mami could want to mess with the movie. Her motives are always to being obsessed with Kasuya renting Chizuru, not to mess something up, just for destroy the production of a movie and, therefore, the relationship between them. I do believe she’s going to play the rental card, and she will try to expose Chizuru.

Imagine this scene:
Grandma Sayuri calls Chizuru. She is happy, since finally it’s about to have a date with kasuya, and ...well... maybe they’re preparing the confession. (Or something like that) Then... grandma Sayuri with a weak voice tells her that a classmate from university, is in her room to give her some documents. Chizuru doesn’t understand. Who? Grandma Sayuri gives the phone to the classmate. Chizuru terrified hear the voice of Mami... hello ICHINOSE Chizuru... it’s Mami.... Chizuru runs to the hospital leaving Kasuya who is wondering... what’s taking her so long...

Outside the hospital... in private, Mami extorts Chizuru... and that dialogue, my friend, will be amazing....

TFW you read 125 chapters of this cock teasing and it's gonna end up being some shitty ending after even more cock teasing

Dex-chan lover
@Adiazgonz
Umi already told what he wants, that's a confession, that it was a lame confession it's up to discussion but it's undeniable that it is a confession.

Another scenario is that Umi will play victim here claiming it's Nana the one who dumped him and not him dumping her so she can try to appeal Chizuru's pity towards him.

@Kuroageha

Well, yeah... it’s some sort of confession, but it doesn’t mean that he already told her what he wants. So it’s not a full confession to be answered, right?

He is actually preparing the scenario to seduce her, but since he is very good with words, the opportunity to dodge the matter will be presented always until a full confession takes place. In the first time, when he said that he is looking forward to going out with her, he immediately change the subject to her theater reaction. When he boldly expressed that he loves that side of her, she dodged the subject and began to speak about her GF. Obviously, when he reveals the true , it’s pretty clear what this invitation is about.

I think next chapter will cover the current situation of Umi’s relationship, pity or not. However the important part here is that if there’s gonna be a full confession or not. Thus, my scenarios that I wrote before.

What I’m almost sure is that he will keep the seduction process during filming, maybe he will ask her if he can help, or he will help somehow, but that seduction process will be in front of Kasuya.

Dex-chan lover
@Adiazgonz
His intention is crystal clear, that's what it matters (even if he tried playing the fool with his follow ups).
Chizuru might have picked up his intention when she called him for the words he used and what would his gf think if she were there, this confirms Shizuru has awareness of the situation but was trying to give him the benefit of doubt Umi himself threw away.

What has to come will need a proper analysis in the upcoming chapters, but if those were to happen then Kazuya will be stand correct that everything he claimed about Umi so far was in the right and that Yaemori failed at everything which would make Kazuya no longer trust her.

So in sum:
Yaemori chose to give him the benefit of the doubt and failed.
Shizuru gave Umi the benefit of the doubt and failed.
Kazuya doubted Umi but accepted the situation because Umi persuaded him it was for Shizuru's sake, yet he actually was in the right all along.

Btw, Shizuru has always been a rightful person so far, so there is also the chance she will side with Umi's ex because hearing only Umi's side of the story would make of Shizuru an awful friend without letting her friend tell her side of the story.

@Kuroageha

But I don’t see how Yaemori could be wrong about Umi. In chapter 124 she even said to Kasuya: “as if there’s a guy out there who isn’t after Mizuhara” for what Kasuya replied: “THEN, WHY?! I thought you were on my side”... then she explains the reasons, and said “you are just going to trust in Mizuhara-San” ... so she isn’t wrong.

Yaemori Mini is a character who represents the good reader’s logic, she is the only one who realizes that Chizuru and Kasuya have feelings for each other. Even if they consider that the other one “doesn’t feel that way “.

About what matters: yes, Umi’s intentions are pretty obvious. But the important thing will be Chizuru’s answer. And... even more important for the narrative: the timing of that answer and the dialogue behind that answer. Who wants a character like Umi being used in just 4 chapters just to be rejected immediately? That’s why I believe the FULL CONFESSION, will take part eventually and not just part as a seduction scenario.

Dex-chan lover
@Adiazgonz
She told Kazuya that Umi has a girlfriend in order to stop him from getting in the way.

Also this was a confession he made it clear he wants Mizuhara now, he probably used this date as excuse to test the waters and the moment he caught how happy she is when talking about Kazuya decided the time was now otherwise he could have kept pretending to be a nice guy with ulterior motives.

Users who are viewing this thread