Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like Ruka. She's annoyingly selfish but at least she's up front about it.

Group Leader
@ZeonII I actually dropped Fuuka around chapter 30, then I heard about the SPOILER and went on to read again thinking it would be interesting aaaand... dropped as soon as I finished that chapter...

I feel like people complaining about this manga are ashamed of admitting they like it, despite its major flaws (I know this is no master piece, but I still want it to keep going for a long time). I think it's just a trend to say you dislike something and keep going back to it regardl-- wait a minute... THESE GUYS ARE JUST BEING TSUNDERE ABOUT KANOJO OKARISHIMASU!!!

Dex-chan lover
"Too funny!" Yeah i always laugh when i see couples arguing too :)

Contributor
Pros of this chapter: last page smile is PROTECC status

Cons of this chapter: literally WHAT

Aggregator gang
She doesn't not like him? Well according to every manga where the female protagonist has said this, has ended up with the MC. So she pretty much admitted she liked him.

i just don't understand why people keep reading this if this bother them this much.. LoL

i think they just put themselves too much into the story, that makes even a little drama could shake them this hard..

well.. this is not your typical harem story where you can self insert yourself like in LN or eroge..
so don't do that..

>people keep telling they're going to drop this shit everytime it got dramatic..

>but things already goes like this from early chapters..

>and it's already 127 chapter passed, Why are they still here?? lol

>if they hate it, should've been dropped this earlier, such a weird masochist.

@adumin I skipped a good 50 chapters to find out if it gets better. And I come back in hope it gets better. It doesn't. There's just something so enraging but we come back from time to time...

@blanc_ coming back from time to time just to be angry?? 🤣

stop torturing yourself guys, if this not your type of story, i get it.. don't force yourself to like it..

@adumin
Well, best part yet is that after they still continuing it they want some instant change for MC like in some battle manga at least- after if this would happen they will just complain even more how no sense and bad it is. When one of key factor for K, O is that it's slow and keep everything very grounded. Definitely not story for everyone, but at same time no so bad to complain so much about it.

@YamiryuuZero
To be honest like this much more than any Seo Kouji works and it's nice change from other rapid plot change mangas. This one (K, O) is also very slow but author keeps very good eye on timeline (pretty much we have dates at least each arc and story progression is link to that in very good way) and events make sense when in Seo works every next work is total mess and things jump past/ present like in Suzuka and Fuuka. Well, after Seo just started random drama and killing characters randomly with same truck non sense so it's even worse.

@Adiazgonz
Well it was way more subtle. But I'm glad that Umi ended as decent guy who is one sidedly in crush/love as at the end he helped her as friend- and him comparing himself to Chizuru as idiots who aren't honest with theirs feelings was great. Especially, when it was so easy bait for author to force drama.

Also few big developments. Most important Chizuru change of thinking- no longer "Kazuya is good friend. I don't have any romantic feelings for him" to conflicted "I don't know what he is for me" and she will have face her feelings, decided and move on.

In addition, this is second time that Kazuya is using past narration so in the present he is at least dating or married to Chizuru.

As for predictions pretty much now Chizuru will be very self aware around Kazuya what would lead to lot of awkwardness and misunderstandings. After movies will get media noise I'm pretty much sure her father will show up to mess things up.

@MrF0x

I’m glad Umi doesn’t get an evil development. He just lost in his relentless attemp. A good/evil plot would be unacceptable.

Well, as for Chizuru: yes, but everyone now knows that she is in love with Kazuya. Umi’s words were very clear: “it’s written all over your face, you like him” and he isn’t wrong. What will Reiji have in mind for next chapters?

About, the narration, yes, totally agree with you.

As for the father: I think it’s a long shot. Why would he come back? For what? Money? He doesn’t even know her daughter. And we have nothing in the manga about him just the fact that he abandoned her, not even a picture, or a letter or a souvenir... nothing. The keyword here is: MAMI.

Users who are viewing this thread