Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 127 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 5)

At least Mr. StealYoGirl took the rejection like a champ, he was pushing it way too much but at least he's no pussy. Sorry bro, she's not gonna be yours.

"i don't not like him", this bitch will climb mount everest while simultaneously curing cancer before admitting she has feelings for kazuya

umi took that like a mf man, hope he gets a girl of his own down the line, also wtf happened to kazuya's friends? they just fucking disappeared after a certain chapter and so did so many other characters

Holy shit, reading this chapter while listening to Centimeter by peggies is really an outworldly experience.

Aggregator gang
I'm here back from ch. 178 to check if there is that "I don't not like him"

I wish Umi was the mc instead, a story of him being unable to help and was put into a situation where he had to help little by little until he can get enough experience to actually help the big boss which is this brooding FeMC.
THAT would be a good story ngl

Welcome readers finding the context of chapter 178, and to those who are new, remember this

Double-page supporter
I hate those bullshit "I don't NOT like him" answers.

They are literally just used to extend the inevitable "I like him" answer.

Users who are viewing this thread