Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 134 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 3)

Double-page supporter
it just never gets better. and this bitch is annoying too. god damn it dude. at least the actual "girlfriend" character doesn't have any" ummm UHHHH lol nvm" scenes. fuck both of you.

Dex-chan lover
>Kazuya's eyes
Oh no, Mami's here. MAMI'S HERE!!
>it wan't mami
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
ill just wait for the last chapter, i just cant deal with MC behaviour

Dex-chan lover
And after spending over 7 pages lusting and freaking out over her :
NFg64A4l.png

Truck-kun is too good for this guy. Does anybody know if shinkansen-sama is available for hire ?

Also, stretching that «Hey, umm… So… No nothing! I mean, I was just saying "So…" …So… I… I, umm… No. It's nothing…» over five pages. Got to respect the author's commitment to fuckery. And blatantly milking the paying readers. I mean, it's a manga centered around a dude with much more money than self respect, I guess it takes a certain kind of readers.

Double-page supporter
I mean, it's a manga centered around a dude with much more money than self respect, I guess it takes a certain kind of readers.

@genR this is a manga about a guy who is paying a girl he can’t fuck. It’s pretty obvious that was author’s target audience all along.😆

Simping around like a chimp as usual.

I really wonder what do the japanese readers think about this MC

@Ryo90 it’s selling very well so many must relate.

Double-page supporter
@Ryo90

Careful there, they’re some who still think this is a deep story about a young mans growth and not just another trashy harem rom com targeting simps.😆

So the only time she really seems to notice him is when he either finally shuts up or shows some genuine gratitude towards other people.

Fed-Kun's army
I pop by the comment section see if this shit improves ,glad am not the only one that just reads the comments now lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V chapters now. Author completely ran out of ideas how to prolong this. Imagine shitstorm after anime. It won' reach this far but few first volumes would be enough for audience to start hating MC and FMC as well but to the little less degree.

Double-page supporter
So, we're at this point reading this manga not because we want more ongoing shit like this, but because we want it to finish.
And because our own fault we're not going to enjoy this for what it is but we'll end up hating it.

Can't wait to read the MALdrones scoring 2 and 3 for the anime adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread