Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 136 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 5)

😔
This is how I felt reading the past 136 chapters
And this is how I'll feel reading the next 124 chapters 😔

Aggregator gang
Author literally ruined whole series with this arc. In this arc MC became so spineless that it is completely unrealistic. It clearly get's on everybody nerves, so why doesn't author tries to change it?

Dex-chan lover
fuk man, wtf with MC face every chapter? always with that stupid blushing face wtf

fuck this, every chapter ends with bait

the mc is god awefaul and spineless

he's trying to confess to another girl while still in a relationship with ruka, nothing is redeaming about him.

sauron has more of a moral compass this is idiot

Contributor
f7.png

Dex-chan lover
I've defended the manga quite a bit, but even I'm getting tired of the MC over-reacting to every little thing.

...What is it with the last page?
I personally think that smile was a fake... Sure, its happiness. But I can't feel the gratitude.

Sorry, something must be wrong with me. I'll try rereading it again later once my headache subsidies.

Aggregator gang
Chizuru is to much woman for the MC unless he gets a spine and big pair balls there could be a possibility for them to be together

Fed-Kun's army
>Mc blushes
>Comments: we re going to end this man whole career.

Just see it as how much Mc creeps over her loves her.

I swear to God if any of you even come to read a shoujo you ld be bitching about the heroine or even male lead be a tomato 24/7, don't drop the manga and still bitch about it.

Manga's re work of fiction and any depiction of reality it's just a fkn coincidence. (so most of the time we read fiction, so search the definition as it seems you lot don't even know it)

Yes Mc it's a wimp, and so u all who bitch about it.

We need some real criticism on comments, not unsavory kid's tantrums. (as if it's gonna happen)

But hey! This is a comment section not some discuss board, even then, try to think more outside the box.

Users who are viewing this thread