Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 7)

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you bother to draw a nice scene like that when nothing is happening?

Why does it feel like this manga jebaits me every chapter? Why do I still care?

well, it IS a harem manga, so in a sense we should expect this to happen. trust me i'm also kinda frustrated to wait 7 chapters to see that nothing really happened that we already know. At least they shot all the scenes of the movie. I hope in a few chapters they release the movie, mizuhara realises she likes him or realises his actual feelings and go for it. Ah, but i forgot about ruka..... so plus five more chapters to break up with her? and then the others also need some time in the spotlight....

Man, I just realized I'm a Mizuhara fanboy after all because I just got incredibly annoyed at Ruka spoiling the mood.

Btw there was a fair amount of progress here even if people think there wasn't, the talk about gramps, her being unable to sleep around him, etc.

It's slow but steady.

This manga lost its mojo. The story is dragging and it's boooooring.

138 chapters and they're still not together, this manga is taking slowburn into a whole new level zz

Aggregator gang
I hate this MC. Manipulates Ruka who is seriously honest and done nothing but help him. MC is also a freak, can't have normal conversation without freaking out. I only root for Ruka, only she is decent in this manga.

138 chapters and MC is still the same as in chapter 1, even after saying countless times he wants to change (89% of them were for Mizuhara, and 11% for his family)

Ranma ? The anime was funny as hell, I wouldn't compare the two.
Or maybe you're talking about a specific scene.

sXw98Sq.jpg

@KamiKira00 Ruka is totally honest and decent right. Oh wait Let's check how Ruka has been put in this "trial run" situation. She's blackmailing MC and also using the fact that she has a heart problem to "keep him" when everyone and their mother can see, including herself that he has no real interest in her. But yes, I'm totally a decent person because I'm forcing you to date me via blackmail. Ruka is literally the worst person in this series and she's utterly annoying.

Aggregator gang
@uran10 Given what she has done as a girlfriend and how she was treated, I think she already done more than enough to be forgiven for blackmailing. And if you don't remember that trial run is trial run, after specific date she herself said that she will stop being girlfriend, like in that chapter she asked for a chance. And if you can't see, she didn't force MC to act in any specific way, no kisses, hugs or even hand holding.
So yeah, she done more than enough to be considered honest and decent, even more so compared to other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread