Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 3)

Aight, let's go in order:
- He complains about the money when he spent way-way more on his fake date's with Chizuru
- Complains about Ruka further twisting their relationship when even he can't fuckin decide what their "relationship's" supposed to be or bother to try and get her straight about how things stand
- Finally realized he's only leading Ruka on, will it change anything? Probably not...because that's how it always is here

And for fucks sake, stop with the background characters already!

Fed-Kun's army
does anyone have a link for mizuhara 1st page images? looks beautiful

Group Leader
@TheFlash080 can't wait for the waterfall

@chrispower110 Next chapter, and it's called a rejection

@TheFlash080 Chizuru's never been using him. He did all for her unconditionally, he can't just expect a girl loving him back just because of that, that ain't how it works. People always seem to say that spending money on dates with chizuru is her abusing kazuya, but lmao, she could literally just go on dates with other customers, so please use a bit of brain,

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu

The Japanese have notorious shit taste in romcoms. You know it's bad when manga that jump the shark like 5toubun outsell stuff like Komi-san and Kaguya-sama. I can't even bear to imagine how even more rage-filled these discussion threads will get when the KanoKari anime comes out.

Jesus Christ, I don’t know what’s more unbelievable to me: The Mc still hasn’t showed any signs of development or the fact that this series has over 4 million copies sold

for yall talking about the sales, this trash sells hella well in JP just like worlds end harem we may see it as bad but people still get enjoyment out of it

Ruka thinks this dude will give her the world and treat her like a princess? What kind of fucking drugs has she been smoking?

Group Leader
let me guess, theres gonna be a hidden meaning behind the train lines

Mc is fkin pussy. There. Ive said it. All these time ive been backing him until now

Make a fkin decision. Who you love. Mizuhara or ruka. If you love mizuhara fkin tell her. If you love ruka fkin tell her. Stop being a pussy and hurt both of them.

What's the worst could happen? The end of the world? She might say lets just be friends cause i didn't see you the same way, BUT at least you tried. Better than having someone snatch her before you even told her how you feel and regret it later. I mean i did confesssed to my crush face to face 2 years ago and now she's calling herself my future wife.

Dex-chan lover
@oreki_san to be fair he even though he hasn’t really said it to her straight, he’s pretty much rejected Ruka right from the start. She’s just too annoying to accept it. He’s still a pussy for not telling Ruka exactly what she needs to here but it’s hard to say that it’s completely his fault

Dex-chan lover
I've convert to dollar what Kazuya spent in her birthday, it's 232,59 Trumps. Man, he spent this much and she still complain that he didn't give her a birthday gift?!

Here's a tip for MC. If she invites you to a train and sudenly start to playing Tangerine Dream, it means that she wants to have sex with you.
tumblr_mn0pjwICOw1s2dolmo3_250.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread