Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 1)

Supporter
Granny, I beg you... beat to her head that even though Kazu is pathetic at times, he actually is a good guy and she shouldn't let go of him...

Dex-chan lover
A pity Chizuru didn't hear that. I sure hope something finally happens. I do feel bad for Ruka. She's a cutie and a sweet girl too, but she is a bit demanding at times and a bit derp too, but she's also still a high school girl. But, yea...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I came back just to know if anything happened since i dropped at chapter 15, but apparently everything is still the same?

Dex-chan lover
it seems there's less and less mc's goofy face recently
guess we're finally at the endgame

Say, does the grandma knows of Chizurus rental girlfriend job? Cause if i remember correctly "Mizuhara" is supposed to be a fake name she used for the job wich she kept a secret from grandma, but when Kazuya called her that in front of grandma she had no reaction at all.

Also (now that grandma mentioned recording what he's saying), someone really should've recorded how he behaved with Ruka in recent chapters and showed it to him after he said all that bullshit to grandma accompanied by something like "So what the fuck do you want?"

Fed-Kun's army
This shit still not done bruh trash done with this series and definitely not seeing the animation one they drag this shit to long

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to call it now: Granny's going to go on an embarrassing rant about their sex life and whether they're taking precautions. Chorizo will end up beet red.

"When are you going to be honest with yourself and move this godforsaken plot forward?"

Users who are viewing this thread