Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 1)

author will kill the granny then let her see both of these nincompoops together.

don't really know where the story is going now anymore, its like a chicken without a head.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tessou shit fuck the fuck and I can speak my fucking mind it true you must love boring ass ending and block me hoe if you hate my comments

Dex-chan lover
Mates, don't call him a simp. This is honestly the best direction this manga can take. From then on, it frees up the 3 other girls and gives them actual relevance besides stoking the flames and bogging shit down. This is the type of relationship we should want!

Double-page supporter
Guys, is it really simping when you wanna help your girl achieve her dreams and aspirations?

Fuck whoever came up with the line, "if a girl like her can't be happy then there's no justice in this world"

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: she asks something important, Chizuru thinks for a long time, then decides to answer honestly, but before she can, grandma suddenly d-

yes @GetFucked. because she'll end up seeing you as a peasant. While she'll screw another guy behind your back and leave you for said guy.

Users who are viewing this thread