Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@tie-pilot
can someone remind if after 148 chapters have these two even kissed yet? held hands even?
Not kissed, unless you count the time Chizuro used mouth-to-mouth. There was an occasion when they pretended to kiss to fool Ruka but Chizuro was keeping her fingers between their lips, and once in a photobooth they "kissed" by doing beak shapes with their hands and putting them together.
They hold hands in paid dates, but that's supposed to be part of the service and we see Sumi holding hands with clients in her spin-off, so it's fair to assume that Kazuya wasn't her first or last.

Dex-chan lover
Even when finally acting like a man, he still does it in the wussiest way possible.

Dex-chan lover
This protagonist ffs had a whole year to come out with the truth, but he grows a conscious now and wants to bad mouth our heroine? talk about bad character.

Group Leader
Welp it's obvious he will bring the movie to her hospital room and do a screening for just the 3 of them, maybe even add a confession at the end of the movie??

I'm amazed on how stupid people who hate this manga but still read it till this far lol..

Dex-chan lover
She's prolly going to tell her that they ain't a set but that she still likes him romantically

Fed-Kun's army
i never hated kazuya and he becoming even more mature. I just hope Grandma convinces her to stop lying to herself and confess her feelings to him before she goes.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Ultramarines!
overcoming_by_lynxc-d4phpk3.3.jpg
I may have misread that at the end of the chapter but that would be heresy.

Dex-chan lover
Just checked back in in over a year and at chapter 148 they are still not together... 🤦‍♂️

Finally a bit of character development but slightly off.

Kazuya still needs to realize his self-worth.

Idk man...if I'm on my death bed, the last thing I want is someone to tell me shit news. I'd rather die in blissful ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
@ricebao
Idk man...if I'm on my death bed, the last thing I want is someone to tell me shit news. I'd rather die in blissful ignorance.

Thank you! Let the poor woman have some peace in her last moments. Last thing she needs is to find about about the forced drama and lack of development.

Users who are viewing this thread