Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 149 - The Girlfriend, Dreams, and Me

Well that was obvious... it just took way too many chapters to bring the damn laptop Lol

i wonder how many time it takes for all the machos in comments, to get that Japanese have different mentality ? also they little bit younger then students in US

Supporter
MC finally does something right, and all it took was for him to keep quiet

Fed-Kun's army
people going on about kazuya doing something right for once but I am like that's a genuinely a great heartfelt/emotional moment. I got into this manga for the gorgeous art and stopped reading it sometime back but fuck me this chapter made me want to suffer thorough all the shit show just for moments like this

The lads behind the anime seem to pulled a nice one by going for the mid-2000 anime aesthetic, here's hoping a bit of messing around cutting the weak parts of the manga results in a good anime adaptation. I am liking this new trend of anime adaptation putting up their improving on the original manga (kakushigoto, kaguya-sama)

i hope MC don't be asshole or coward again, since she has trying hard with her feeling tho, don't make the MC looks weak u fucking author

Users who are viewing this thread