Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Girlfriend and the Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he looks so much like a real guy in this chapter now. It is just me or is this intentional?

2ND

@WhiteEkans To be fair, it's not that simple. he tried to comfort her and she told him it was fine. Obviously she's not fine but that doesn't mean that Kazuya is the right person to comfort her.

Of course he will be in the end because it's a manga but a person who isn't close trying to comfort you doesn't always help even with good intentions.

Supporter
Sumi is back - the only thing that matters at the end of the day... cuz I'm fed up of these monologues...

So how many advices from other people does this simp need to grow a pair?

Dex-chan lover
Just to bring back everyone for sorrow, our dear Sumi have appeared.

Group Leader
For crying out loud, this guy has the knife, the butter and the bread slice in hand with a tutorial on how to spread butter on bread running on loop by his side, yet he still manages to get his dick caught in the ceiling fan and setting the butter on fire!

MIZUHARA IS HURTING AND ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS HOW YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!?

Goddammit, this egocentric bastard filled with low self-esteem is pissing me off so much...

Dex-chan lover
This is why I can't get behind the MC
He totally says to Chizuru to tell her grandma who is dying about their relationship being a lie,
putting that pressure on a girl to make a snap decision which may or may not affect their last moments together,

and he makes no effort to be honest to his own grandma about it being a lie.
(doesn't matter if his grandma not dying, he made that resolve that it was wrong to fool Chizuru's grandma)

Well, Kazuya has realized the wall he's up against, and seems to want to figure it out from the bottom. It's still progress, and there have been subtle changes recently. But he knows he's not smart enough to solve the problem on his own as he is right now. Mizuhara will be a very tough nut to crack, so "conventional" approaches likely won't work in this case. I wish him good luck.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that was the answer : While main girl is hurting and sad, MC should go on a date with her friend. Exactly.

Guys, calm down. You need to put their relationship in perspective. Yes, it's been 153 chapters but keep in mind that we, as the audience pretty much only see the interactions between these main characters. There's so many things going on in their lives outside of eachother. Yes, Kazuya and Mizuhara had gotten closer over the past 50 chapters due to the movie, and even though that business relationship is over, I'm sure Mizuhara is still grateful to Kazuya for all he has done. She does care about him. But, at the end of the day, their relationship is not THAT intimate yet. He can't force his way into her business. With the movie relationship being over, the only thing left that ties them is the lie that they are telling Kazuya's grandmother/family and Kazuya has already stated that he wants to stop the lying......Kazuya is indeed in a very difficult position. He knows Mizuhara needs support, and he wants to be that support, but he's also afraid that if he pushes too hard she'll cut him off completely. It's the same reason he's so afraid of confessing his feelings to her. He's so afraid that it would ruin any semblance of a relationship that they have that he's willing to accept being in the friendzone as long as it means he gets to stay close to her. It's pathetic sure but completely understandable: He loves her, he wants to be with her, he wants to help her be happy and he's willing to sacrifice getting what he wants in order to do that. It's not like he hasn't tried to offer help, he outright told her that he wants to help her and she stonewalled him. He now finds himself in a position where he feels like he has to tread lightly, lest he destroys everything he's worked so hard to build. I think reaching out to Sumi for advice was the right call. Her relationship with Mizuhara is completely voluntary (unlike with Kazuya) and I don't think Mizuhara will take any involvement by Sumi negatively. Best girl Sumi to the rescue!

Can this guy not think by himself for moment without getting advice from other girls

Dex-chan lover
@pano1g finally someone with reason and i agree with you, as Kazuya's first love he pretty much afraid that every move he going for mind be a mistake 😅

Fish-kun is my favorite character, long time no see....

Thanks for the translation

@pano1g I agree with you, any move he may want to take will likely turn out bad. It's not checkmate yet, but Kazuya has it tough.

@kaikuro Yep, it's a very difficult position to be in. One may understand if they themselves were in such a situation.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the way how these people hate the MC at this point is beyond me.

@pano1g explains this perfectly well. And yet people still find Kazuya to be trash. (makes me wonder why they're still reading)

Dex-chan lover
Author's really been milking the hell out these new chapters lately goddamn

Users who are viewing this thread