Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Girlfriend and the Goodbye

i think that asking sumi some advice is a good move but it will likely end with sumi revealing her feelings for him.

Fed-Kun's army
@YamiryuuZero You must've missed the chapter where he did say that he wanted to stay by her side as a friend, at the very least. That was the very chapter her grandma collapsed.

But here's the thing: even with all of the advice he's gotten, it won't mean a thing if Chizuru doesn't want to open up to him for anything. Hell, last chapter he even offered her every oppertunity in the world to come to him if she needed to, but her answer? No thanks, she's fine.

Dex-chan lover
Sumi would be a realistic end choice, they have a good foundation for their relationship unlike his relationships with the other girls.

He can be the best friend and support her but if she doesn't open up to him then nothing can be done.

Imo. the only thing he can do right now is just confess to her. tell her why he want to support her. only her real bf can support her right now.

Fed-Kun's army
At the very least, Kazuya is her friend whether he realizes it or not, they're not just neighbors as he put it.

At this point it's best to give her space. You just can't force someone to confide in you like that, it has to be Mizuhara's choice.

Thanks for the chapter.

So. what now? Last check (go support Mizu) before the end?
Mini - check.
Sumi - next chapters (get finally rekt with unrequited bs).
Ruka - tbd.
Mami - tbd.

Also, dunno why author hating Kazuya. First Mami (dump it him without simply letting go), then Mizuhara and Ruka (2timing bastard situation), then Sumi's (ch 95-98, dense mf situation). And after a movie - total SIMPing as a result (too many Mizu chapters without even slightest consideration of Kazuya). Now I want total shitshtorm with shipwrecking and bad end.

Reading this chapter just to check if it is good, make me thankful that I don't bother to pick up this series.

I’m actually gonna go insane fuck the friend or bf shit it’s decency as a human to comfort those we care for why is he so brain dead

Fed-Kun's army
@Bdawg1226 because as much as he wants to, there's really not much he can do
you're looking at it the wrong way. he wants to be there for her and stuff like that, but if someone is acting strong like that, and you're not super close, all you really can do is say "sorry for your loss"
basically his thought process is: he knows she's sad and acting strong. but who is he to force her to cry and let out her emotions. he's not her real boyfriend. he's just her neighbor. at most a friend

Dex-chan lover
The problem isn't Kazuya (at least, not this time). The problem is that after all he did to realize Mizuhara's dream, including making so her grandma could watch the movie in her last moments, she is still unable to open herself to him even a little bit. Honestly, her development is terrible.

Supporter
yeah, Mizuhara is the one who needs to open up here. Kaz is just trying to give her her space during a tough time.

though really, would it kill him to grab some takeout and beer, knock on her door, and go, "Hey, wanna hang? We can just eat some food."

Group Leader
I'm glad to see Sumi back but come on. She's deserves brtter than tripping face first on a rock.

Users who are viewing this thread