Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Girlfriend and the Goodbye

Group Leader
@WhisCalifa69 ruka honestly feels like she's doing all this to help chizuru realise her feelings.(well if they bring this twist, people may like ruka more). Also, we might be looking at around 50-70 chapters more, ie if the author doesn't decide to suddenly just do some needless extensions to the main story. Also, Mami will probably play a role in kazuyas family knowing about the rental stuff

Also chizuru best girl.

@Thelonewolf You think so? Remember she's way too obsessed with Kazuya and sees Chizuru as an unrequited rival. If trial ends and your plot twist happens, then your theory can be possible, but it could feel way too out of the blue if not given a proper foreshadowing and conclussion. It seems that's the case, bc the pic i posted under spoiler marks hints at ruka realizing her heart is finally beating like normal hearts and got over her bradycardia.

Mami doing her reckoning can go beyond that. She's THAT type of girl that, besides telling Nagomi and his parents about renkano/Enkou activities, could tell everyone at the campus about Chizuru's job and make her life hell. Hoping that doesn't become the case, bc if Reiji has the balls to depict bullying and social condemnation for engaging into legally grey-to-black jobs, then i would get severe vietnam flashbacks to By Spring. (PS: Yuri, you fucking sadistic and callous biiiiiiiiiitch!!! I'm still shaken and mfking pissed after that fucking chapter)

If the last thing happens, Kazuya will prolly do some PR stunts to make as if the reckoning didn't happen. Maybe even having to swallow his bad blood with Umi and ask him for help when the darkest hour for Chizuru happens. The overall tone and the demographics the manga is aimed prevents the story to have everlasting negative consequences for the characters' actions and Chizuru's talent as an actress will prevail over her past as a rental gf.

@thelonewolf
WhisCalifa pretty much hit it on the head. The most telling part of it is the fact that we literally got parts of the story from her POV showing that yes, she is absolutely this obsessed with Kazuya. No matter how poorly this story develops, I don't think even this author is stupid enough to directly contradict something established from a character's thoughts during their POV and then claim "twist".

Regarding all the drama RN are they planning on making these chapters into episodes? I heard there only gonna release 12 so far (there's 8episodes) I'm just wondering

Dex-chan lover
@Crispybaconn Well, pacing of an episode depends on the script writers of the show and they don't adapted more than 3 chapters for an episode so... it depends.
Personally, I believe it would still would be 2-3 chapters per episodes.(If there is a 2nd season)

I don’t mean to critize it too much, but men he really doesn’t have the balls at all. At least trying to would help. This goes beyond „being realistic“. If a friend, in this case a close one, would lose a important family Member, obviously you would try to cheer him up and accept reality, yet the MC ain’t trying more than one sentence. He justifies it with „She doesn’t want help“. For reaaaal

Group Leader
wtf this mc of course you are not her boyfriend but at least you are her friend help out a little wtf

tbh at this point i'm getting sick of the mc, 150+ chapt already pls be a little less loser

Right when Chizuru walked out of the room, Kazu should've embraced her without a word. I guarantee you she would've broke down in tears. And also, Sumi slamming face first into the ground by tripping on a rock is priceless

Users who are viewing this thread