Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Girlfriend and the Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
This would be the perfect timing for them to agree to "break up" publicly. Her only family dies. She's faking feeling okay. Their relationship grows strained. They break up. People wouldn't really question it. It's straightforward enough. No one is to blame per se.

Of course, that's not going to happen. But this is the perfect chance.

Sumi?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wow finally there are many comment that understand the situation our mc in, not just hating him because how he is

letsgooooooooo

i swear the manga becomes a lot more desperate and desolate... THEN SUMI APPEARS!!!!

every damn time i swear Sumi is the hero that Kazuya never asked for but always needed.
hopefully with Sumi's help Mizuhara will open up to Kazuya...

@Rabbit_Dragon ikr like Kazuya is hated on so much but if u consider how much he's grown since chapter one in terms of personality and what barriers hes willing to overcome and who he is willing to overcome those barriers for, Kazuya is definitely not worth the hate he gets

p.s. im not saying kazuya is a great character with an amazing personality i mean that if you look at how far hes gone (super horny sad man lacking on girls --> slighty horny worried man committed to loving mizuhara) i'd say he doesnt deserve the hate he gets, especially this far in the manga

Kazuya wants to heal Chizuru's heart.

Calls everyone's healer Sumi for help. I like Chizuru, but I adore the bundle of cuteness that is Sumi 😊

Double-page supporter
Jesus Christ. I want to force this author to attend a social interaction seminar. How can this fucker seriously be this inept? He isn't even trying to make an effort. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS BE AVAILABLE FOR HER, AND HE CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO DO THAT. She doesn't want a grand gesture, she doesn't want a pat on the back, she just wants SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR HER.

If you only comes to comment that "kuzuya is shit, tard, dumbass"
Please don't comment because you gys didn't try to understand anything
Your comments are annoying

What? Comments that understand kazuya has grown since the start of the manga instead of shitting on him? Impossible. Obviously this dude isn’t a genius in terms of relationships but you have to recognize that he isnt the same horny as shit bastard that got dumped

Love when people without any relationship experience try to voice their opinion about a fictional guy who also has minimal knowledge, just stfu and enjoy the story.

Double-page supporter
@MrMcNasty cringe he literally told her he’s there for her and she said “no thanks, I’m fine”. What’s he supposed to do now? Talking to Sumi is the big brain play.

Users who are viewing this thread