Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - The Girlfriend and the Sudden Trip (Part 2)

As much as I love sumi and I'm glad that this wimp ass doesn't end up with her. Sumi deserves better

Well... I expected something... deeper. Make her happy is like... too obvious? In fact... it's very difficult to achieve that when you are so down like after a death of someone loved.

I was thinking more about... bring her here (to the place to shout). Tell her to take out the burden of her heart, or something like that.

And later, with Chizuru... her shouting something like... "I FEEL LONELY!", surprising herself and Kazuya too.
Something like a moment of enlightenment and self-discovering.

I liked the chapter, makes me smile 😊
Sumi is an excellent example of a true great friend, a pity that she probably will not go beyond that... :(

First of all, there are some people who just don't have any experience at all with death, so they don't know what to do when it happens to a friend. Even such simple advice as "make them happy" can give them direction. Second, this must've been a bitch to translate with the sand writing scene, thank you black cat scanlations, your efforts are noticed and very much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Sumi best girl but came in far to late to the game.
OIP.muEEN-_rGPyPSYJJ4F1UfgHaF7
😝

Thanks for the chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
Mini
Sumi
Yes. No suffering for Sumi. Who's next? Ruka or Mami?

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe we've just had an entire chapter with nobody (inworld) commenting on how cute Sumi is.

we finally got some sumi an it ended like this kazuya doesn’t deserve sumi

Users who are viewing this thread