Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@grxbeh

https://mangadex.org/title/54840/rental-girlfriend-tsukita-san This one

Unlike Kazuya, this MC ain’t simping he just wants to better himself while the girl he rents isn’t a money leech but someone who wants to do a good job and not be yelled at

Dex-chan lover
I still find it funny that the description says Kazuya is just a regular college student. There's nothing regular about him.

He's basically mentally stunted as a horny 13 year old boy with no social skills.

People are saying Kazuya is a simp and he's cringe but every time a new chapter comes out, they come here to read it bruh
If you don't like the manga just drop it, go hate on something else

Dex-chan lover
How can this dude still be reacting the same way he did in Chapter 1 on his "date," 157 chapters later. FFS

@JKTV
Yeah I enjoy the MC in the other one waaaaay more than Kazuya. And while its a shame its completed at only 2 Volumes long, it also means the author won't waste time dragging shit out for no reason either.

Hang in there, fam. It’s just the first part of our man’s date. He hasn’t gotten his bearings yet, and he just dumped a million yen on this girl and her sexy outfit. A few more flashbacks and we’ll see our MC deliver. We gotta believe 😤

BTW, I encourage everyone to compare Uzaki Chan and Rent a Girlfriend. Both take place in college but one is actually good. One has an MC that isn’t spineless, doesn’t blush after each little thing, actually progresses as a character, and is pretty much in an unspoken relationship. The other has a middle school student who is always embarrassed and horny, acts the same 150+ chapters in as they did in the beginning, doesn’t have the balls or spine to act like a normal friend and solves everything by burning cash. Try to defend this manga all you want, but a comparison with a similar manga shows how terribly flawed this one is. I’d leave but after this long, I just want to see a fucking ending.

Good stuff, slow pace but still good stuff for this kind of manga. Thanks for the translation xD

@SilverSeagleLive I 100% agree with you in literally everything you've just said

If not for investing so much time on this pain in the ass story, I would have drop it right here.... heck you know what I'll just read the last chapter instead of reading this to the end

How does anyone enjoy this fucking garbage? There's been no character development at all. Glad I dropped this way back, decided to check the latest arc, and jesus it's like nothing has happened in the past 150 something chapters. Whats the point in having any kind of progress, if there really is none.

Aggregator gang
I like my trash, it's my trash and I'm enjoying it.
But MC is a whole garbage. Whatsa fuck wrong with him?!

Fed-Kun's army
@SilverSeagleLive
Well, as a famous poet said...
"The only incurable troubles of the rich are the troubles that money can't cure,
Which is a kind of trouble that is even more troublesome if you are poor.
Certainly there are lots of things in life that money won't buy, but it's very funny-
Have you ever tried to buy them without money?"

Fed-Kun's army
Invites Mizuhara to a date to cheer her up, and:
1) Goes no plan at all it seems, except for reserving her for all day
2) Puts no effort to get her to relax, even an old cliche "today put away your Mizuhara persona and be like always" kinda thing would've work
3) Acts no different than in all the other dates
4) Goes on simping her in his mind like always instead of thinking what to do to make her have some fun

So in the end, the whole point of the date went out the window. I know it's just the start of the date but knowing Kazuya and how little he's grown as a character I doubt he'll act any different.
At this point I'm only reading to see what idiotic reason Chizuru finds to fall in love with him (because let's face it, she will). Even if they start going out, I don't think it would work out because Kazuya is not only out of her league in term of looks, but also maturity. With time, even someone as forgiving as Chizuru will run out of patience...

Users who are viewing this thread