Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

yup, people hates to see what they would actually do with their inner selves. good chapter, kazuya needs a little push- that's all. we all know mizuhara is pro at acting. stop hating ffs.

MC is a spineless 9 year old who gets super horny over every action a girl makes in front of him, while at the same burning the money of 65 year old chronic gambler... at the same time being in a relationship he acknowledges but refuses to end or even pursue. He even has another girl that likes him a lot, but as the MC is spineless, he is also dense, so that wouldn't work either.

His only solution to every problem is by burning more cash. That has been his one and only solution since the start of this manga. This manga's only progression has been MC's wallet decreasing and grandma's death.

lmfao

@Armadian_Council
On point

I hate it when readers defend him by saying "this is how you all would act"
No, not really. I would not even consider hiring a girl to play my GF for such obscene amounts of money

How much has he spent on Chizuru by now?
Not just in the dates, but everything in total (i.e. making the "movie")
The money was for his education, which he really should invest some time in as well

Dex-chan lover
i feel bad for the translators doing theie work for this series to suck so much more every chapter

Aggregator gang
If Mizuhara was only doing this to get "training" for her acting career and they already filmed an entire movie, why exactly is she still a rental girlfriend? Does she still need the experience? Everyone talks about her like she's a prodigy of acting already.

The mangaka is just in it for the money and is going to drag this date on for at least 10 episodes (10 weeks!), if not more... Kazuya cannot get together with Chizuru, if he always puts her on a pedestal and himself in the gutter!!! The whole manga is just one big episode drag after another. The MC is still a simp after all the money and time he spent on Chizuru!!! 150+ episodes and no confession and he has not grown one bit. What a loser! I'm done. I'll wait for a couple of months before coming back to this dumpster fire or probably not come back at all. I cannot believe this will get a second season anime, wow!

This chapter was a clownfiesta. We got absolutely everything: the fucking simp spending 6 7 0 0 0 yens instead of casually talking to her and blushing on every fucking panel, the schizophrenic girl only showing fake emotions and the stupid side dogs commenting on how she looks beautiful in every goddamn page.
Thanks for the translation tho because if it was me I wouldn't have the patience to work ok this shit every week

Apparently this manga is to many people what the politics section in the newspapers are to them as well.
Not matter how infuriating the content is, they can't help but get drawn back to it again and again and again and again.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like where back from the earlier chapters reading these comments.
Ah, good times.

67.000 yen + her clothes a single day. not to mention blushing in every damn page

What a fckng simpp, acting like that. Suppose to cheer her my a*s. I fckng hate this MC since day one so much. No development at all, spineless as usuall. This couldve been sooo gooood if this mc's a wolf like sakuta.

And yeah.. i cant believe this is getting a season 2 anime lol

YO somebody needs to figure out how much this man has spent on just one girl in this series, I'm starting to realize it's astronomical

Users who are viewing this thread