Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
We already knew she was faking her mood, there´s no need for a whole chapter of Kazuya simping. Jesus this manga is tedious

This could be the first chapter... Again.

158 chapters
Still blushing every time
Second season of the anime

Life is unfair

Why I'm wasting my time reading this? Is there actually a human who would not be used and get over this after spending a whole year dealing with this?
I decree now that this main character is a simpy and complete idiot.

Dex-chan lover
mizuhara is faking her joy cuz shes still sad.... thats deep....... bros

Double-page supporter
y'all need to chill in the comments goddamn. the man might be a simp but he's trying his hardest. the girl ghosted him for more than a week and is acting fake around him ofc he's gonna be awkward.

but this chapter was still kinda stupid tho

It's especially rough to be back here after the movie-making arc, where it felt like Kazuya was making progress.

He's back to blushing after Chorizo does literally anything, stuttering on every word and just going full simp...

Even she's annoyed of his simpness.

I'm rooting for Umi now tbh. Kazuya can go back to jerking at the apartment...

you absolute weakling. you talk all this shit but you're the same goddamn person. disgusting. no growth. none at all. what the fuck was the point of that filming arc if he gets nothing from it.

And back to chapter 1. And I have to say, the pacing that the anime put in the work is infinitely better than the pacing that the author used in the manga. Anyone who just watched the anime has a lot to be thankful for, because of the anime, the history seems much more interesting and exciting to follow.

We are in chapter 158 and all we see is history that is circle since chapter 1. Always the same thing as renting a girlfriend, no progress in the characters, when there is progress the author makes a point of resetting everything, only for the next bow introduce another MC bow by renting a girlfriend.

Hahaha. I don't know why I still reading this manga up to this point, I supposed to dropped this manga 30 chapters ago. 🤣

@b4nji @noname117 @duck89 I swear I started this stupid manga years ago and what you said perfectly captures my feelings after returning to it 100 episodes later. I had a feeling by chapter 40 that it would be the repetitive fan service these type of genres gives. Finding out that this hobo has not made her his girlfriend yet, or her to him, made me realize it was time to unfollow this series.

Users who are viewing this thread