Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

@Sondrack in the end, Chizuru pulls a reverse UNO card on Kazuya's plan🤣🤣 all his efforts for nothing bc Mizuhara is the inmovable object to Kazuya's irresistible force.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the other rental gf manga is already leagues better than this one and it only has 4 chapters

Oh kazuya trying to cheer someone up but pathetically being a perv but since it’s this manga she’ll cheer up anyway
It’s the thought that counts I guess

Fnl

just a reminder : this guy spent his whole paycheck to rent his ''friend'' for a whole day, and this same guy didnt even bought his ''actual'' girlfriend a birthday present

These chapters go by fast :( now I gotta wait another week for another one I read the whole manga when there was like 140 chapters in a couple hours no breaks

Contributor
Date discrepancies is lmao. Good job on Black Cat for following all of it. And ofc thanks for the translation too.

This man had no character development over the 130+ chapters. Literally zero he's still the spastic unbearable wimp he was back in chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Imagine paying at least 670 dollars to cheer someone up, when you could just as well knock her door right next to yours

Fed-Kun's army
On the bottom left panel on page 3... I thought he unleashed a fart so large it generated wind and was visible to nearby pedestrians 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Normally I would like a manga to go on for more and more chapters but like this, its just torture. Its really feels like its going full circle, back to square one. What the hell, Kazuya just dispose of the little character grow he had and remove his brain before this "date" ?
Can't believe this guy is 20/21 years old.

The plot is as messed up as the timeline of this manga.

I thought we we're finally making progress after the Movie arc but now we're just regressing

Users who are viewing this thread