Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

Oh yeah, that's the right way to call it - regression. That's what's happening with this story. Next couple of chapters will really show us whether the writer is sane or...:D

Like others have already said before, this guy got little to no development in terms of social skills from the author.
This is being pathetically dragged out and it's so obvious it hurts.
Shame on you author, give the guy some balls already.

Well , watching Japan vtuber and the way Jp SuperChat goes Brrrr
I'm not surprised about this

Thanks for the chapter. Timeline is strange, not sure that matters tho.

@JKTV Other rental gf manga? (Sumi's spinoff 6 chapters rn).

As expected. Another new chapter with Chizuburger, no progress, etc. Waiting for Ruka or Mami to appear. Maybe sudden cancelling can stop this dragging till the end of announced season 2.

Fed-Kun's army
I realize this is no longer meant to be a romcom with drama elements. It's a tragedy.

Thanks for the Black Cat, much appreciated for your work and consistent delivery 👌 Chapter was kinda quick however the toxic comments still continues 🤦‍♂️ Kazuya is meant to be a horny simp that’s what made us readers captivated for150+ chapters haha. Lookin forward for Chizuru shell to break and meltdown that’s when Kazuya will shine hopefully.

Supporter
@Verpoortens2019
Kazuya being a simp has made us cringe, hard. It hardly captivates us. Those who have stayed have either done so for the waifus or in hopes that he grows a pair.

Please Kazuya you've known her for 158 chapters please stop blushing and making that annoying fucking face whenever you do anything with a girl. Please, I beg you.

Dex-chan lover
This manga and nonexistent character development. Name a more iconic duo. I feel like I've read this exact chapter ~40 times since this manga started.

Group Leader
I have met social awkward people even one where they like a girl but didnt know how to really talk to her too much. after months of knowing eachtoher he got better at interacting with her without seeming like her liked her. I just wish after so long kazuya would be able to improve socially with her. its one thing to be in love with her but as long a you know her i figure he be able to keep more of his reactions on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread