Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 158 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 2)

I have a feeling Kazuya is gonna make a move during the date with Cheez. After all this "simping" or whatever, I feel like Reiji is gonna throw us a curve ball and Kazuya is gonna do something sick.

Double-page supporter
This could've been the chapter where we could've seen how much Kazuya has grown. We could've had some good chemistry between the 2 as equals. God damnit, why? Why the fuck would you write the same chapter over and over again?

@WonkyWongtons please can you pass me whatever hope pills you're taking?

I feel like Kazuya doesnt learn his lesson and the character development from the past seems just bunch of bs

Mizuhara is a pro and our boy got hooked by the nose! Lol! But well, it's quite common in East Asian culture actually!

Dex-chan lover
@deanwinchester He's spent somewhere in the range of $20,000 to $30,000 on her in the last year. If you remember chapter 1, his parents gave him 1 million yen in exchange for no allowance. That's about $10,000. He quickly ran out of that money (each date was about $500, and he was going on a date with her every week. His first date, it showed that he paid her 40,000 yen, or about $400. With a date every week (every wednesday I think) for a year, that's $20,000. He's also spent money on dates with those other girls, plus all the other times he's spent money for her (like the movie stuff, extra dates, etc).

The only way this story has any redeeming quality is if it turns out Mizuhara has been dating someone for a while or starts dating someone else other than Kazuya. I won't accept any other outcome other than failure.

Double-page supporter
im doing it guys. pray for me. im finally dropping this garbage and rating it 1*. finally. i can do it.

Simpy seven thousand yen for a date. Surely he could get a better return on investment in .... err ... the land of the soap?

I'm still holding out for a Kazuya redemption arc here. Work ethic wise, he's shown to be pretty damn good. I really hope all this terribleness is just the setup for a reversal in the next few chapters. Hell, AKB49 was much better than this at this rate.

Maybe the author is stretching it as much as he can because season 2 of the anime is coming out next year. also...the volume sales are probably really high in Japan. if it ain't broke don't fix it

Im disappointed in myself for expecting some development
This fucker is the absolute same cuck he was 160 chapters back

How cool would it be if the MC, Kazuya, gets NTR'd Nozoki Ana style. I know this will never happen in this manga, but it would certainly redeem it

I dont know, man.. i feel that this is the right path for the series

Remember that “forbidden” drawer of Chizuru? Im guessing she has been keeping all of his money from day 1 or something..
To show that she is sincere with her feelings, she may return the money to kazuya or something.. I know im in the minority here, but yeah..

I feel like the greatest sin Kazuya will do in the future is to fall for Mami, again.. and for Chizuru, the greatest act she can do is to return the money to kazuya and tell him her feelings are not for rent anymore

Users who are viewing this thread