Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
No offense, but there's something sick about this series. What good can happen when money has to change hands?

That should only happen when you're married.

Y’all really pressed about a manga y’all keep reading huh?? Go read something else if y’all aren’t happy with the story you’ve been reading until now..? Goodness, what a bunch of hypocrites

I keep seeing comments about a lack of character development from the MC and I'm genuinely wondering if those people have even been paying attention or just skipped to this chapter straight from the anime's end. I won't lie that without context this chapter seems like the same old same old but the MC has actually changed quite a bit. he's growing balls, actually cleaning up his lies, not moping 24/7, and genuinely just becoming a good person.

I mean seriously it used to be every fucking day kazuya would ball up and cry about how nobody liked him while prodding people to say the opposite but now not only does he not mope like a bitch as much, he even has the tact to not drag other people into his pity parties. His relationship with Ruka is still weird and honestly bad but you can't honestly sit here and say this is the same incel who wanted to chew out a girl for doing the job the job that he was paying her to do because she did said job too well.

for some reason kazuya just pisses me off i mean as most can agree even tho he has changed a little bit he still comes off as pathetic i keep reading, why is that tho? i have come a to a love to hate type of relationship with this manga besides the fact that so many top tier waifus but that cant be it and i know im not the only one thats like this i think that we all can relate to the MC as much as we hate to admit but i can say as a man myself that its alot of lewd thoughts, self doubt, emotional confliction, and even more lewd thoughts in my brain sure the author might have amplified these traits on our MC but yet its still somewhat relatable idk those are just my thoghts and before i start going on a tangent about chizuru and how she is so perfectly written that it actually hurts im just turn in my essay of a comment lol

P.S. where the hell is mami

After reading 160 spoilers, i got more convinced that...

Kazuya ain't the problem and he is just doing fine considering the circumstances. Chizuru and her status as the inmovable object are the main problem.

They say i have to make her smile so that she'll fall for me
But everytime i see her smile, i fall for her even more than before

#IKnowIt'sCringy

According to the mangaka, all you have to do to get girls is spend lots of money on them. What a joke.

@crowmanga not really "just spend money".

Yes, lots of spending money, but how he does it really matters.

I mean, no character got interested because of hejust spending money, but rather due to how he did it.

And honestly, that's accurate.

Dex-chan lover
This is still going...
I just want to skip chapters focusing on mizuhara.

Double-page supporter
lol @dude on page 4 "She's humanity's type." How right you are, good sir.

Also, I think everyone that complains about MC not getting character development are self projecting too much. It's not Kazuya that's not getting character development. Its you. kek

I really hope that in the downtime Mizuhara ended up dating the handsome guy from her acting class. Would be really nice to see MC get dumped for being really really creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread