Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

Group Leader
@Kanami-chan Am good, i enjoy reading the seething here every week, glad the manga is doing well as well as the anime :^)

I don't understand the last page what is she thinking of?
also I hate his stupid face that is all

Double-page supporter
@novacas incels have become a veeery specific group nowadays, but tbf, chapter 1 Kazuya perfectly fit that mold. Now he's just unbelievably cringy.

@youeverjust the same shit my dude:"Oh wow he's working so hard for me!". Working hard for a relationship isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is everything else he does.

@novacas he's not an incel in the latest chapters, I would describe him as a shad, a combination of chad and simp, because he simps super hard for chizuru but is surrounded by girls that like him a lot.

Kazuya, one of my favourite non-edgy MCs who are honest with themselves. I just hope the anime-onlies develop some sense and respect him for what he is. The whole "simp" facade running wild in the internet forced dumb people to think falling for a girl is "simping".

Group Leader
@Lxminous he ain't , by any means a bad protagonist. But the level of pervertedness is annoying asf. He probably rivals issei in that department.

@WhisCalifa69
so basically the author is gonna drag the shit out it to develop their relationship, and you sure that mizuhara is main girl ( of series) right? so the author just hit reset button I guess , but the game progress a bit faster this time because you learned how to play

@Harsh_Solanki it has to do with the anime S2.
If the series wasn't as popular as it is right now, kodansha would've told reiji to speed up the pace and tie the loose knots.
But there's development, and also a learning curve to boot (keep in mind both Kazuya and Chizuru are flawed characters and neither of them have experience with real datings or romantic feelings as far as their character backgrounds stared) . It's only that the weekly scheduling makes the story too slow and timing the manga events with the anime S2 debut is a hazardous task. Once you bingeread it, you'll realize there was a lot of progression, although very slow, but steady nevertheless.

About Ruka: Kazuya at first pitied her bc of her sob story about her bradycardia, but now he finds her annoying, self centered, pushy and demanding af. Ruka just loves her heart going dokidoki and uses kazuya as a pretense to make her heart go 90 bpm.
He has a hard time right now into making things clear with her bc one badly delivered word might make her heart collapse and kick the bucket.

And here we go with one more chapter that is half reterded mc being flustered for the same motive as chapter 1

Don't be fooled it may look like it's going somewhere but it'll drag on for 100 more chapters without any major progression
But hey this chapter was pretty cute ngl

Jesus man the general commentary from the public takes up like 25% of this manga lol God when will it end

Users who are viewing this thread