Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

@Darudius When all your relatives keep dying around you, it is possible that you start getting afraid of getting close to anyone. :D
It is draggiiin for sure but the character is well built. Chiziru just lost her last kin, she is at her worst and repress her feeling even more than before.
She is the toughest nut to crack right now and our boy Kaguya is not really equiped to deal with that. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Yes, we know Chorizo is perfect, please stop reminding us every chapter you hack fraud

Fed-Kun's army
Well, look at that, a good chapter for once! That's quite rare in this manga.
Don't make it 1 step further to steps back on the next chapter, pls ffs.

See, this is what im waiting for, the cracks to show. I honestly dont like Chizoru that much because she always has a guard up to be pleasing to whomever. She always has a mask, unlike our dense MC, who wears his heart on his sleeve. It's also why they are good for each other in a way,

I really don't get some of y'all. She is a human being (yes fiction) who lost everyone in her family. So of course she is gonna have walls up. Especially around Kazuya thanks to their prior history. As for him narrating everything, wouldn't you want to be hopelessly in love with someone and to never lose that feeling. Where they can still enchant you any day at anytime? I think it's fantastic his feelings are that pure, sure his intentions aren't always the best but he genuinely cares for her.

This feel good chapter feels like a great setup for a Mami/Ruka appearance in the restaurant. 1 step forward, 10 fucking steps back. RIP

Thanks for the chapter, but sorry I don't see any progress with this story

Arrghh!! Its so frustrating this dude still don't have balls!! But is still cant stop reading!!

Dex-chan lover
> Lace

> Sexy

I don't know why but Lace = Grandma in my head. So it being Sexy here threw me for a loop.

@Ulfhednar Kazuya is not an incel, he's just kind of slow dealing with girls and has a low sense of self-worth, that's why he treats her like a goddess but he's really trying to help her overcome the death of her gramma.

Users who are viewing this thread