Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

@GuitarLegend dunno why. I suppose Kazuya reminds too much how they are irl.

Everybody has a Kazuya inside. Others only are tsundere about that.

@LysandersTreason just saying author likes to do things at baby steps instead of rushing shit like some people really want. And tbf, i prefer the first option. Nobody of us changes at 180 degress just because oneself decides to.

I guess some people will straight start cursing me , but I have only taken a brief view of the thing ( like not even details , just knowing the characters and plot) , only read like last 10 chaps
so I wanna ask, has mizuhara by now started liking kazuya ?

@leconv No kidding. It's pretty nice that she's starting to recognize the same sensation now as when he was working on the movie with everything he had.
People keep ragging on him, calling him a simp, but really he's just busting ass for someone he cares about. With the status quo and recent events if he went and asked her out face to face she'd have turned him down. He's actually being super forward, working to her likes and interests, and making sure beyond a shadow of a doubt she'd come so he can try and give her a good day. Tbh, that's more admirable than most of the basement dwellers online could muster the courage to do, rental or not.

Thanks for the chapter.

Nice movie, Kazuya. Keep throwing your trump cards.
And Chorizo "Oh... Hey... Fuck you!". Flashback (finally) with Kazuya and movie only after a good movie. Kazuya is not just "that guy with video projector who showed them movie", he realized your dream just about time. Without him you could have one dead grandma, wasted money on acting courses and maybe some months/years later that half-realized dream. Well, maybe we get more progress from her side, but Chorizo fans are simping at this point (she was best, many chapters ago tho).

Well, at least this felt more earned than the previous episode. It was wholesome to see how she broke her character for a few seconds.

How many chapters will it take for kazuya or mizuhara to confess. I really want to see it but it’s already been 160 chapters and little has progressed only in the movie arc. But the gap for something like that to happen is still big

Group Leader
@Harsh_Solanki she does have feelings, but can't seem to accept them, she was getting close until her grandma died, now she went to her old self. For now I don't think any of them will confess, at least not until he sorts his relationship with Ruka

@lobsterboy
@yellanha
She's not allowed to. I don't know what chapter it was in, but there was some point where she kept quoting all her agency's rules, which included no physical contact, not asking her to wear revealing clothes (including invitations to beach or pool) and so on.
Her breaking these rules of her own volition is a pretty clear sign that she's interested in Kazuya.
Now we only have to wait until Mr. Incel realizes and asks her out normally, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread