Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 159 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 3)

Wow he hold her hands, his life wasn’t in vain. What a clown

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't understand how people still read something for 159 chapters to just complain! I kinda wonder who really has a problem, the author or the hater-readers.

Group Leader
Either she's gonna confess that she likes him(highly unlikely, as it almost never happens in these drama romcoms) or she's gonna say some crap that might push the 2 of them away for a while during which both will be pressured by their friends and/or their families and will meet somewhere where they will tearfully confess their love and all ends well

God, I could write a book about romance drama manga. They all have different names and start off differently but end almost the same freaking way.

@crimsonfirebr
It's one butthurt Rukafag falseflagging with many sockpuppets
We call him Yuipollfag(YPF) or Tsunhater-kun(THK) in /a/
He's a notorious autistic troll

Fed-Kun's army
When I first saw this and read bit, I thought it was just a shitty story of a self insert author, and with the rental girlfriend thing, it was pretty cringe. I kept trying to come back to it, cuz the art was good, and some characters were likeable. Finally forcing myself to read it, only to realise the main premise wasn't really the rental girlfriend part, and rather the relationship between the characters. One of the best stories with great worldbuilding, characters & development

MC seems to have worked really hard to give her a good day. the end suggest she is starting to realise that. Hope MC doesn't fail us again.

Seems like things are going well. Only complaint is that the author really doesn’t need to remind us how good these girls are with these background characters. We know already

Dex-chan lover
@crimsonfirebr I can only speak for myself, but I keep reading this mostly by habit and because I'm sure it will have a happy ending with the main characters getting together. I think this manga got worse compared to the beginning, but it's still slightly above the line where I decide to drop it.
And a big part of the frustration I sometimes vent in the comment section is exactly because I know this could have been much better.

IDK who's really simping the haters or Kazuya??

The more I read this manga the more haters simping hard how pathetic he is

They're literally blind to the story...
It's already 159 chap and they still don't know how he act...
Wtfakking idiot!
Keep reading and keep suffering you idiottsss!! :V

Dex-chan lover
@WhisCalifa69

Baby steps?!? It's chapter 159 and he's been exactly the same through 158.5 chapters. What, is he going to have a 180 personality flip in the last two chapters or something?

Users who are viewing this thread