Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 19 Ch. 161 - The Girlfriend and the Boyfriend (Part 5)

Fed-Kun's army
20000 Yen would have gotten him a bath, massage and a happy ending....so I've been told.

I know who he's gonna end up with but why. am. i. still. reading. this. mangaaaaa??????

Dex-chan lover
If only all those who complain every single chapter or say "dropped it" all the time had the fuckin balls to actually do it .....

Aggregator gang
Not sure why Kaz is getting so much hate. He's actually being above all else a really good friend to her. He's not doing this to get in her pants or for anything in return, he just wants to cheer her up. And she was enjoying herself up until being reminded that her grandmother is gone.

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro
He's not doing this to get in her pants or for anything in return
And that's exactly why people hate him and this manga. He's obviously desperate to get in her pants for last 160 chapters, but their relationships are the same they were 160 chapters ago, despite everything that happened and amount of time they spent together they have zero progress. He still even acts like horny middle-schooler when she is around. Take this date and compare it to early chapters dates: literally no differences. You can swap them and they fit seamlessly: same behavior, same words, same MC's retarded faces, same NPC around saying same shit about how cute she is etc

Users who are viewing this thread